Old 08-10-2011, 03:28 PM
Asmodians
Default "My Aion" not loading...

Getting an error message "can't load webpage"....been like this for a few days now !! :(
Old 04-15-2012, 01:44 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: "My Aion" not loading...

I too have had issues with the website in general. I am quite used to (now don't laugh or give me crap) using IE. I have IE9 and RARELY have any issues with any other websites, however Aion's F2P promo site loads great, but the real site (http://na.aiononline.com/home) is coming up with "Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage and ieframe.dll in the title bar. I am pretty tech savvy (I cleared the cache, cleared the history, etc...) but it continues to happen.

*Caveat
Now IE loads the main page, but if I click on My Aion, no go (IE no display). Please fix, I hate FF, O, and Saf (not to mention plated and polished poo).
Old 04-30-2012, 01:08 AM
Asmodians

Bump? Site still has issues.

PowerWiki (now called Game Guide??) is still VASTLY incomplete! I would rather go to the SOURCE (if I could read Korean, I'd just use their powerbook* or download the free app (which is iOS only what's the deal with that? no love for Android users??)) for game information if it is provided, but the site is incomplete and not very informative in areas, so I end up going to other sites for information. :(

"My Aion" is WAY buggy at best

What happened to the ability to change our avatars?!?! And what happened to mine?? I used to have one of my main and now I have this stupid generic Asmodian sorcerer avatar! What gives?!?!

*By the way, on the note of the Korean site. Yeah I may not be able to read Korean, but I was able to browse a bit. What's the deal? NC West can't hire designers and programmers to make the NA site that kickass and beautiful? When I saw the Korean site my jaw hit the floor! IT'S NYERKING AMAZING!!! Came back to NA site... meh.

Just a thought.
Old 05-04-2012, 05:53 AM
Asmodians

Bump

Can I haz my avatar back plz?