Old 05-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: The future of UD

I think you all are missing the ENTIRE point of using UD.

It's kind of like being a chanter, the only cool thing about chanters is the graphics! The cool skill animations, and bad ass things like MC or their Pentacle shock skill thing! Or the God-like invigorating buffs when they throw their hands in the air and stuff! Or Rage spell going super sayian and being like goku to freiza "MOTHER FKER IM GONNA KICK YOUR ASS"

There aint no skill quite like UD, that when you charge into the battle field, gives you such an invigorating and gladiator feeling! Just bee-line for that sad soul, pop UD and you're already in Pokerface.jpg mode! Pop Berserking to make it even more jazz-tastic!
Old 05-03-2012, 05:55 PM
Elyos

Last mashed by Caite - Kahrun; 05-03-2012 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:40 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpsmile - Tiamat View Post
Good glads utilize the 4m range and stay on their targets.
Its a little hard when you get kited by a ranger cuase he stuns you once or twice thru UD even further increasing the gap....

Ankle Snare doesnt land that well anymore...

Can get aether held thru UD...

O well at least not paying for the game that im not even playing anymore :)
Old 05-04-2012, 06:15 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Termintor - Siel View Post
Its a little hard when you get kited by a ranger cuase he stuns you once or twice thru UD even further increasing the gap....

Ankle Snare doesnt land that well anymore...

Can get aether held thru UD...

O well at least not paying for the game that im not even playing anymore :)
Don't ever play a sin.

You don't realize how big a difference the 2m diff between a glad's ~4m and sin's ~2m is.

If you think it's hard to stay on target as a glad, well then I suppose there is a reason why you rolled this class.
Old 05-04-2012, 07:25 PM
Asmodians

I have a sin.. its name is Termy.. it has focus evasion, sprinting, and aethertwisting... So it can actually dodge, kite, and stand a chance vs most classes if played right

glads arent hard by any means but...

it was way easier prior to 3.0 because either other classes didn't have as much slows/snares/sleeps or they didnt land as often due to lower ma
Old 05-05-2012, 07:02 AM
Asmodians

I almost took this serious till I saw OP was 50 in fenris lol. Glads complaining about anything = lol. Glad is still a faceroll class.