Old 05-18-2010, 01:41 PM
Elyos
Default If you can change your toon name to anything even if taken, what would it be?

I would change it to a common name or a name from like a Fantasy game or movie(:

Last edited by Ethen - Israphel; 04-04-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:45 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: If you can change your toon name to anything even if taken, what would it be?

Naruto

/10char
Old 05-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: If you can change your toon name to anything even if taken, what would it be?

Hollywood

10 chars
Old 05-18-2010, 02:17 PM
Elyos

QQMOAR
Old 05-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Asmodians

Richard

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/f...orgmaster2.jpg
Old 05-18-2010, 05:02 PM
Asmodians

I have the names I want.

~Mongoose
Old 05-18-2010, 05:23 PM
Asmodians

God

Old 05-18-2010, 05:27 PM
Asmodians

I like the name Mikkousha, but I try to get the name Mikko/u usually... Not very different. Tried to get Terra before too. I end up making variations or going for something original. So ends up I have similar names to the ones I tried to get/wanted. I wanted to stop doing Japanese-words as it seems kind of ... hmm...

Last edited by Mortis - Siel; 05-18-2010 at 05:58 PM. Reason: I'm going blind D:
Old 05-18-2010, 06:37 PM
Elyos

I'm happy with my name

Most of my names are from a favorite book series no one knows about (Wheel of time series, Robert Jordan). But I do have some original ones XD

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day.
Light a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Old 05-18-2010, 07:22 PM
Elyos

When I saw the hair style that would allow for a look a like Cloud, I sought out to make a look a like Sephiroth. The name was taken....on every server! So I added an extra t. If I was willing to spend the money I would change both the name and look. I would change the name to Jack and the look to be more like a biker. Although my legion would have to be called Anarchs instead of Camerilla. Those that have played Vampire: Bloodlines know what I'm talking about.

I recall seeing a sign that read "alter of Tiamat" or something close. I tried using that name on the server I currently play but it was taken. As was much of the names associated with babylonian mythology. Other than being the goddess of the ocean it's also the name of a really good band.

Other than that I have a clever way of coming up with Names for characters that 99% of the time is available.

That's because to 99% of people, names like....

Ridire, Gaiscíoch, Sagart, Naoscaire, etc.

...don't mean anything.