Old 05-04-2012, 01:06 AM
Asmodians
Default Tiamat Server State

Not sure if I'm allowed to post a link to another thread :S

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...ad.php?t=83956
Old 05-04-2012, 01:24 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Tiamat Server State

Why link a thread and say nothing about it?
Old 05-04-2012, 05:30 AM
Asmodians

I'm asking about Tiamat in the link. Did I miss something?
Old 05-04-2012, 05:50 AM
Elyos

I think Cakenet is asking why you need to make a new thread, to link to another thread.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:09 AM
Asmodians

Probably because she is new to forums, nobody answered her first question and she wasn't sure she asked it in the right place.

Tiamat isn't balanced atm or they would not have closed Elyos creation on it. Hopefully when the Asmos level up we will have a better balance. Just takes some time is all.

Which ever server you decide you want to play on, give it a bit of time to actually see if its the right one for you before jumping ship. Every server is gonna have griefers so you won't be able to get away from them. But if you find friends and a good legion the griefers won't matter and you will find yourself enjoying the game more. It all takes time. :)
Old 05-04-2012, 08:36 AM
Asmodians

So how does it stand against Karhun? As far as I know, Karhun isn't close to being balanced. I mean, at least on Tiamat the race count is 50-50 and the forts seems to be a bit balanced. But yea since I'm new I totally don't know whether those numbers are deceiving or not.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:16 AM
Asmodians

The numbers they post don't mean squat as far as the real balance is. They take into account all characters made on the server, not the number that are actually active. I may have 2 I play but all 8 made with the other 6 being mainly for storage if you can follow that for an example.

I like Tiamat, other than the Vaizel people always saying that the ones from Zikel are bad...but that has died down a lot and we are starting to merge into one server it seems. I think right now the Elyos have the upper hand and if you want an easier role then roll that faction. That being said, I have to say Asmo is more fun. But like I said before, the fun will come with playing with your friends and completing quests and such.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:58 AM
Asmodians

So umm, do Asmos stand a chance? Do they get forts too often or are they totally dominated?
Old 05-04-2012, 10:35 AM
Asmodians

No we stand a good chance. We are a scappy bunch :)
Old 05-04-2012, 11:35 AM
Elyos

I was trying to delete my Elios character on Tiamat so that I can start one on another server to play with my friends. The only thing is I can not remember my pin number. Is there any way to reset this without getting lockecd out?

Thanks