Old 03-07-2012, 08:40 AM
Asmodians
Default Water map through ground/walls

No matter what zone I'm in, no matter what graphic settings, I always seem to have this issue. I have updated my driver, and run the repair, but neither has improved my situation. This is how my screen looks in any given area. There's also the issue of those lines around all of my text, but that's secondary.. does anyone know what I can do ??

Old 03-07-2012, 08:42 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Water map through ground/walls

Sorry I haven't elaborated on more information such as zone and time, but it happens no matter what character/zone/time I play.
Old 04-12-2012, 10:00 AM
Elyos

I am having the same problem. I have waterfalls everywhere. This did not begin until 3.0 was pushed.

Last edited by Binaryjester - Tiamat; 04-12-2012 at 02:05 PM.
Old 04-13-2012, 04:43 PM
Elyos

I am having the exact same problem, is there something that we need to do to fix this?

ATI 5770 is my video card with windows 7, 64 bit, 12 gig of ram, I7 quad processor.
Old 04-14-2012, 09:13 AM
Asmodians

same here except mines worse and i cant play the game at all its so laggy
Old 04-14-2012, 04:00 PM
Elyos

These are samples of mine doing the same thing. All I've down is moved where I'm looking a slight amount to get the results...

(Camera lifted up)

(Camera lifted down)

Anyone come up with any fix yet?
Old 04-20-2012, 04:54 PM
Elyos

Here's the thread I started for the fix on my issue...maybe for yours too?

http://forums.na.aiononline.com/na/s...ad.php?t=82561
Old 04-26-2012, 08:06 PM
Asmodians

These images from this thread accurately represent the same problems I get all over the place.

I don't believe you were having the same problem, Tribal, since your example looks completely different. That said, I went ahead and tried your fix anyway, to no avail.

AMD Radeon HD 6320 on this laptop. Never had any graphics issues with any games until this one.

I did notice that the blue/water square that covers most of the map at any given time appears to never show up when inside of a building, such as the warehouse buildings or crafting buildings. When turning around to face the city exterior, but still in the building, there's almost always a bit of the blue square nyerk sticking out of the doorway. Once you go through it, nearly the entire map fills with it.

While moving the camera around occasionally helps work around it, it's not a fix in any way.

Fiddling with the graphics settings has no effect on it either.
Old 05-04-2012, 06:31 AM
Elyos

I am having the same problem :(
Old 05-07-2012, 11:52 AM
Elyos

Anyone got a fix for this?

EDIT: I found a solution to this problem, I hope it works for everyone else. You have to disable anti-aliasing from your graphics card.

Last edited by Lanrete - Siel; 05-07-2012 at 08:21 PM.