Old 04-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Kumuki's Daring Rescue Rewards List

This event is totally crap and not worth the Ncoins spent.
Its good for some extra exp and medals. But i was expecting at least good rewards like omegas and solutions on the Ncoins boxes since its expensive and worse compared to Elite Boxes from Fire Temple Event.

Got a bunch of goblets and drana coffees (WTF????) out of 6 keys. Not a single "Highest Reward Bundle"

Pay2Gamble meets Pay2BadRNG event
Old 04-19-2017, 10:29 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alysynne - Israphel View Post
EU has the same event. And oh look! If you don't pay a monthly sub you can only go every other day. That's Gameforge for you.
I'd rather have the Gameforge rewards every other day than the NA rewards every day.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:31 AM
Elyos

The event is out for a day now and there's a lot of things I've heard about it. (I didn't get the chance to try it out myself since I was busy in real life) So apparently you can't kill the last boss unless you're geared and leveled up. How are we suppose to do that with a level 43 toon then? Guess someone needs to nerf this instance a little or change the level requirements etc... >.<
Old 04-20-2017, 04:52 AM
Asmodians

Ncsofts : Stop sucking and bring on the perma cake buffs kthx
Old 04-20-2017, 05:28 AM
Elyos

After purchase items from bcm and put in broker to sell is being long time to sell and exist other people putting price more cheap, im forced put price more cheap too and buy more x item from bcm to sell and get kinah decent ):

the price very cheap is affecting i.

crestfallen
================================
maybe server is lossing players and now all being very cheap and hard of get kinah.

Last edited by XSupportX - Israphel; 04-20-2017 at 05:30 AM.
Old 04-20-2017, 12:55 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyali - Israphel View Post
The event is out for a day now and there's a lot of things I've heard about it. (I didn't get the chance to try it out myself since I was busy in real life) So apparently you can't kill the last boss unless you're geared and leveled up. How are we suppose to do that with a level 43 toon then? Guess someone needs to nerf this instance a little or change the level requirements etc... >.<
Maybe because the instance is for level 46+? Just maybe...
Old 04-20-2017, 01:10 PM
Elyos

To be honest I'm extremely disappointed in this event.
I spent most of yesterday grinding this event on all of my toons and I ran across the same problem that most others were having... Its nearly impossible to beat the last boss. Even on my super geared lvl 71 Templar I still have a lot of trouble keeping my health up. Not to mention the Kumuki bombers group that you have to put to sleep always gets a hit off because they aren't targetable (can't be sleeped) while they're being summoned. The only class where I didn't have any trouble whatsoever with the last boss was cleric.
Not only this, but even after reading the notes for this patch multiple times, and going over the pros and cons as to why they would make this event pay to win doesn't make any sense to me.
Here is my thinking:

It's obvious that the company wants to make money. That makes complete sense because they are bringing us a game with so many different aspects that cost a lot to make and maintain. Okay. Well, that still doesn't explain why they decided to make this event Pay2Win. My thought here is that once players understand that the rate as which you can get the "highest reward bundle" is so low that it's not worth it to buy keys, they're not going to want to buy them at all. Which is also confusing to me because if they had put a chance that you could get the golden keys from the gift boxes. Players would be more inclined to buy more keys because they would believe that through quantity their odds of getting the "highest reward bundle" made more sense. Not to mention NCSoft is going to be losing possible cash because players are so deterred from even joining this event at all. ALSO if they had made it so we could earn keys through the boxes, they wouldn't have to worry about losing possible cash because players would STILL buy them so that they could sell them to other players.

What were you thinking NcSoft?

Also, I did buy Keys to test out the luck on getting the bundles. Not a single one. And the rewards I got from the other bundles were absolute junk. Money wasted.

Last edited by Sheitori - Israphel; 04-20-2017 at 01:13 PM.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:42 PM
Asmodians

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback so far. We have forwarded it to the developers.
Old 04-20-2017, 04:39 PM
Elyos

Hey Cyan, u know what u guys can do? not only putting some items for f2p players, also increasing the exp that u get from the mobs, maybe more than FO so the runs for F2P is way much worth
Old 04-21-2017, 02:39 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udon - Siel View Post
Maybe because the instance is for level 46+? Just maybe...
Wooops, that was a typo on my end. X3 Nothing changes though since it's still hard to kill the last boss unless you're a healing class.