Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-07-2011, 07:49 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 686
Default When you fail a MC weapon craft....

what happens? I'm assuming that when you're using your master noble to try to craft your master carved and it fails, you lose everything...but I just want to make sure that is actually what happens.
  #2  
Old 09-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 772
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

I think you do lose your weapon. ;/
__________________
RIP Fregion <3
  #3  
Old 09-10-2011, 08:45 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Israphel’s Adjutant
  • Posts: 4,831
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

I'd assume you just fail the craft. Your mats would be gone, and you'd have the master noble weapon still, so that u can gather all the mats and try again.

If everything poofed, you'd have people leaving the game over it for sure...
  #4  
Old 09-15-2011, 10:51 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 11
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

I thought the MC was guarantee proc?
  #5  
Old 09-15-2011, 11:07 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Israphel’s Adjutant
  • Posts: 4,831
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

There isn't anything guaranteed in this game, lol
  #6  
Old 09-15-2011, 11:28 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: Codename: Duchess
  • Posts: 1,711
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

Just don't craft it at 500 get to 510 or whatever makes you comfortable.
  #7  
Old 09-15-2011, 01:10 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,612
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaze - Israphel View Post
Just don't craft it at 500 get to 510 or whatever makes you comfortable.
Not really an option. I did my first MC at 500 since once you hit master it will take another 4 months plus doing the one cystal a day to hit 510, so if you are ready to go who really wants to wait 4-6 months just to be safe.

On topic I know at least 10 people that have done their master carved crafts at 500 and never heard of anyone failing so it may be 100% but like everything in this game i wouldn't count on it
  #8  
Old 12-05-2011, 09:35 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 161
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazyscorp - Vaizel View Post
Not really an option. I did my first MC at 500 since once you hit master it will take another 4 months plus doing the one cystal a day to hit 510, so if you are ready to go who really wants to wait 4-6 months just to be safe.

On topic I know at least 10 people that have done their master carved crafts at 500 and never heard of anyone failing so it may be 100% but like everything in this game i wouldn't count on it
We really need to get some details on this. I would hate to loose my mats.
  #9  
Old 12-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 465
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

i'm pretty sure if your master carved craft fails, u dont get anything back. i havent failed a MC craft yet, but i have failed other 500 crafts like sky dragon emperors crafts. if u do craft something that has a proc version and it procs, but the craft fails, u still get the lesser unproc'd version, but thats it
  #10  
Old 12-07-2011, 06:39 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 778
Default Re: When you fail a MC weapon craft....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Did - Israphel View Post
i'm pretty sure if your master carved craft fails, u dont get anything back. i havent failed a MC craft yet, but i have failed other 500 crafts like sky dragon emperors crafts. if u do craft something that has a proc version and it procs, but the craft fails, u still get the lesser unproc'd version, but thats it
^ This.
Whenever you start crafting an item the mats are consumed upon the start of the craft (pretty sure this is a well established fact). This means that the only way to get back an item is by successfully crafting it. If you look at your log when you proc an item it says "you have successfully crafted x" and you have started to craft y. Thus if try to make a mc item, there is not proc, which means if you fail, your mats are gone.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:35 AM.