Old 03-17-2017, 04:05 PM
Asmodians
Default coalitions/alliances

people who are kicked cannot get back into the seige /coalition if they get kicked a few minutes before the battle is over which is just retarded.. who's gonna want to do the siege or coalition if they keep getting kicked . this is just another stupid thing Aion has done to create more drama in game i myself don't think it will last .. and if it does a lot more people will leave the game .. I used to think the people who ran this game were smart .. well now I'm wondering what or if they think at all.. sad very sad
Old 03-17-2017, 07:07 PM
Elyos
Default Re: coalitions/alliances

We have some jerk Govna & Commander on Tiamat... do nothing for faction and both kick people they don't like or criticize their behavior... Kicking people from coalition should not be removed because it prevents people from AFking the siege. Those 2 idiots need a good 90 day ban.
Old 03-17-2017, 07:40 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithx - Tiamat View Post
We have some jerk Govna & Commander on Tiamat... do nothing for faction and both kick people they don't like or criticize their behavior... Kicking people from coalition should not be removed because it prevents people from AFking the siege. Those 2 idiots need a good 90 day ban.
If someone is being kicked from the Coalition this way they really should send a report to Support. Not sure Support will do something, but I believe that abusing your power that way should earn you a 3 day ban.

~happily rolling about in my own badness since 2009~
RIP: Honoria (Kaisinel/Elyos) ; Alysynne (Israphel/Asmo)
"Race balance is something that we take extremely seriously" - NCSoft
Old 03-19-2017, 01:40 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithx - Tiamat View Post
You should put the blame where it truly belongs.....

ON SETHOS! If he wasn't lazy he would still be Gov. That would have made Cleric girl and gunner boy Irrelevant.
Old 03-19-2017, 03:48 AM
Elyos

Quote:
ON SETHOS! If he wasn't lazy he would still be Gov. That would have made Cleric girl and gunner boy Irrelevant.
he doesn't mean asmos gov and comm, he means pocosin and mochigirl, on asmos side top 2 helps the faction, meanwhile on elyos side our top 2 kick ppl from coalition and dont do anything to help their faction
Old 03-19-2017, 03:57 AM
Elyos

ofcs they are not force to help, but atleast dont kick ppl from coalition and pass lead if u aint gotta help