Old 03-18-2017, 11:54 AM
Elyos
Default Aion stuck at 65%

Anyone have this issue and/or know how to get around it? Since 5.3, aion is stuck at 65% during initial loading. At times, the launcher wont even start up.
Old 03-18-2017, 05:27 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Aion stuck at 65%

Yup! Most of the time, it takes a few minutes to get past it. It gets there but slowly lol

Pixelz-KR, aPotato-KR, Harley-BR plus many other alts :P
Old 03-19-2017, 08:03 PM
Asmodians

its happening to me, plus if I get in it would kick me off a couple of minutes later...
I was in Fissure and the game client crashed and so i lost my Fissure :(

hopefully they fix it soon :(
Old 03-20-2017, 12:23 AM
Elyos

Yip, sadly. Usually my first client goes instantly to 99% but my second one usually takes like 10-15min to load up and gets stuck at 65%. I've noticed that this happens a lot after an update, so I hope that changes after a certain time since it's a bit annoying...
Old 03-20-2017, 03:13 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochii - Israphel View Post
Anyone have this issue and/or know how to get around it? Since 5.3, aion is stuck at 65% during initial loading. At times, the launcher wont even start up.
Did you install the game before it finished the download fully? It seems to have been the culprit for me when I had the same problems..
Old 03-20-2017, 07:33 PM
Asmodians

Yeah it seems to load a lot longer since latest update, it starts fast if you run 1 client and you quit the game gracefully next time you start it loads instantly, but if the game crashes/pc restarts/or you wanna run a second client it takes forever. Yesterday it crashed during EB and by the time i managed to reconnect i was auto kicked for being offline. As for your launcher not starting Momochii, sometimes when the game crashed it doesnt kill the process, and wont let you start another one. Check Task Manager if you have an aion.bin process running end task it and start the game.
Old 03-20-2017, 08:30 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larxe - Siel View Post
Did you install the game before it finished the download fully? It seems to have been the culprit for me when I had the same problems..
Yup. Just started happening since 5.3.

Quote:
Yeah it seems to load a lot longer since latest update, it starts fast if you run 1 client and you quit the game gracefully next time you start it loads instantly, but if the game crashes/pc restarts/or you wanna run a second client it takes forever. Yesterday it crashed during EB and by the time i managed to reconnect i was auto kicked for being offline. As for your launcher not starting Momochii, sometimes when the game crashed it doesnt kill the process, and wont let you start another one. Check Task Manager if you have an aion.bin process running end task it and start the game.
Yea, after I get sendlog(which happens more often than pre-5.3 too), the client often doesnt even start up again. Most the time had to kill the process in Task Manager then wait 15-30min before it even start up again...to get stuck at 65. o well...hope it maybe get fix on this wednesday's maint. WTB pre-5.3 client again XD
Old 03-21-2017, 09:24 AM
Asmodians

I have this problem as well, apparently. I had it the last time too so I figured it was just my pc being silly. But it's still being silly.