Old 07-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Asmodians
Default Add real loot to the Luna instances boxes

The reward from the Luna boxes for doing each instance for seven run is a Luna crafting item. If you would add things like one of Omega, Tempering, Arch daeva 5~7 manastone pouch, Arch Daeva scroll pouch, small Luna pouch, then more people would run the Luna and possibly buy more of the Luna coin. At the moment the reward for running Luna is not even worth the time to afk the thing.
Old 07-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Add real loot to the Luna instances boxes

I owe Luna instances that my main is level 75 and all my alts are in the 70s. Definitely far from being not even worth the time to AFK. That XP!

However, an Omega/Tempering Solution for afking is only good if it is from an event (since it is not permanent, and meant to be special). If they were to add additional rewards, they should stick to fabled Archdaeva manastones and scrolls (usual consumables, Skill Boost Reassignment, Level Reduction stones).
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-16-2017, 01:52 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Add real loot to the Luna instances boxes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryos - Siel View Post
I owe Luna instances that my main is level 75 and all my alts are in the 70s. Definitely far from being not even worth the time to AFK. That XP!

However, an Omega/Tempering Solution for afking is only good if it is from an event (since it is not permanent, and meant to be special). If they were to add additional rewards, they should stick to fabled Archdaeva manastones and scrolls (usual consumables, Skill Boost Reassignment, Level Reduction stones).
yes the exp is mega sexy

As for luna reward - tempering/omega for afk? hell no, however it could be nice add for S rank in the weekly luna instance