Old 07-14-2017, 11:52 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Real Life Pet Peeve Thread

Found this.
http://i.imgur.com/52jjddY.jpg

I loved this one so much.
Bryos (TM A) - Corteo (KR E) - DarkAzphel (SL E)
Old 07-15-2017, 05:02 AM
Elyos

Lol xD

______
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 07-17-2017, 12:02 AM
Asmodians

- How I have to avoid most of the internet so I won't see GoT spoilers! I hate it how the UK is basically a day behind. -_-"
Old 07-17-2017, 06:08 AM
Elyos

Ooo that sucks. It was a nice episode.

Edit:
Peeve:
Getting introduced to really good bubble tea in California, and that nyerk doesn't exist here in NC. :(
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply

Last edited by Cheesecake - Israphel; 07-17-2017 at 12:15 PM.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:23 PM
Asmodians

It was alright, not boring but not exciting either. I guess that's fine for a first episode. Sad there's only going to be 7 in total this year instead of 10. ;/

I never liked Euron Greyjoy, but I like him a lot now, total nutcase!! The weight loss and new outfit does him good. ;p

Never had bubble tea, not sure they sell that here.
Old 07-17-2017, 05:49 PM
Elyos

I think it's just trying to get people put in position for the season. We'll see what the next episode is like! Hopefully without the problems I had getting to watch the episode yesterday. XD (DirecTV NOW servers were potato'd out, and it took me over an hour to finally let me log into HBO GO.)

I liked that one cameo. I think the dude's cute in the episode. XD But I don't follow his career or anything, so it wasn't omgimmersionshattering for me the way I guess it was for others.

Bubble tea is weird as nyerk, tbqh.

This is what mine was: http://i.imgur.com/Vxp3Ico.png

Mine was, like, cold, sweetened jasmine green tea with a cream on top that you mix with the rest of the tea, and sweetened tapioca pearls in the bottom, that are slightly chewy. I'm not a tea person, but this was delicious. .-. Very sweet, though.

The steamed pork buns (the basket behind the drink) there were freaking delicious as nyerk, too. q_q
I feel like a fat looking at the few pics I took of my trip. They're all of food. x____x
Old 07-17-2017, 06:05 PM
Elyos

-rises from the dead-

Game of throooooonnneeessssssss <333

Kinda bummed that there's not 10 episodes either, here's hoping they make what we've got really count.

-This craptop is on it's way out, been a good month since I've done anything aion-related and even longer since I've really done anything apart from logging in for luna/random stuff. Aion straight-up crashes every time I try to launch it after the creators update, and then when I uninstalled it, back to crashing on EULA/character select and it's enjoying turning off with no warning when loading the game too.

-not havnig the money to get parts to build my own computer

-college and literally everything to do with it atm

-politics, this cesspool of a state, our nyerkty MTA/transit system, eye doctors, getting said eye doctors and college to play nice for financial aid and stuffs

-This goddamn heat. WTB one-way ticket to like... Alaska or northern Canada or the north pole or something. And a new ac

-cramps

-leak in the pool that dad's trying to fix and as soon as we fix one hole, two more pop up. We need to get a new pump.

-Have I mentioned college? Because I'm in the program that forces you to go to blm/pro hillary/bernie events for credit again!

-math

-I want ice cream, we have no ice cream. Unacceptable.
WiseLumiel-SL-E <Return To Atreia>
kjSigyn-SL-E <Glorious shugos>
Old 07-17-2017, 06:14 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
I think it's just trying to get people put in position for the season. We'll see what the next episode is like! Hopefully without the problems I had getting to watch the episode yesterday. XD (DirecTV NOW servers were potato'd out, and it took me over an hour to finally let me log into HBO GO.)

I liked that one cameo. I think the dude's cute in the episode. XD But I don't follow his career or anything, so it wasn't omgimmersionshattering for me the way I guess it was for others.

Bubble tea is weird as nyerk, tbqh.

This is what mine was: http://i.imgur.com/Vxp3Ico.png

Mine was, like, cold, sweetened jasmine green tea with a cream on top that you mix with the rest of the tea, and sweetened tapioca pearls in the bottom, that are slightly chewy. I'm not a tea person, but this was delicious. .-. Very sweet, though.

The steamed pork buns (the basket behind the drink) there were freaking delicious as nyerk, too. q_q
I feel like a fat looking at the few pics I took of my trip. They're all of food. x____x
Yeah he's pretty attractive!! I don't follow him either, in season 6 he just seemed a bit puffy, though not fat, just "more" if that makes sense. Also kind of a boring character. The one you kill off and no one cares about. Season 7 Euron is a different story entirely!!

Food pictures are fun, I take too many myself when I cook or bake xD. I remember loving pork steamed buns when I still ate stuff like that. Though just from the store. ;x still tasty!
Old 07-17-2017, 06:38 PM
Elyos

@KJ
Do those events have snacks? Free snacks are always good!
I hate the agendaized stuff regardless of which side it is, especially when a college deliberately favors one side or the other and completely demonizes the other side. Life's not a simple absolute extreme.
Okay stopping before I go on a rant about stuff like that, LOL.

I love food. Fooooooooooood. <3

Kind of hungry right now. I bought cherries. :>
Old 07-17-2017, 09:23 PM
Asmodians

Wow. Yesterday it didn't let me log even after about 50 attempts, but today I got here on second try.

Yeah, first episode was quite good. The beginning was really... strong, for the lack of better word. I wondered for few moments if it's flashback.
I also got warning not to eat while watching the Sam scenes, so I expected some nasty killing, but they certainly surprised me there.

-----

@Cake: I had bubble tea once and it was quite meh. But that one you posted looks nice.

@KJ: Come study here! It's not as crazy here as in NA. Yet.