Old 07-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Elyos
Default Cera Medal Crafting Mats:

Right; Okay, So I've gathered this much (correct me if i'm wrong and/or mistaken on anything)

Design: Ceramium Medal Requires:
-Adaptive Idium Crystal (2)
-Morph Accelerant (3)
-Tainted Anima (4)
-Deluded Anima (4)
-Mithril Medal(s) (4)

Design: Adaptive Idium Crystal Requires:
-Unifying Powder (10)
-Idella Fragment(s) (10)
-Ancient Aether (10)
-Ridal (10)

We've concluded that the only method of obtaining Adaptive Idium Crystals is through Cooking (with the respective recipe bought from the merchant in oriel/asmo equiv) which requires Unifying power in a stack of 10 which can be bought from the same NPC you bought the recipe from, Idella Fragment(s) which can be obtained from that NPC out in Broken Cliff Camp in a maximum stack of 10 per day. Ancient Aether, fairly straight forward, and ridal similarly fairly straight forward.

All of the above is needed in order to craft 10 of those Adaptive Idium Crystals, 2 of which are required to craft 1 Ceramium medal. The Ceramium medal itself requires 2 of the aforementioned crystals along with the respective Anima's which can be dropped by various mobs throghout the new areas. Morph accelerant from the respective crafting NPC, along with the obvious 4 mithril medals to get a chance at crafting 1 Ceramium medal.

By query in all this, is then would it mean that you would realistically have to then craft "x" amount of Adaptive Idium Crystals via Cooking >500 then drop master in cooking to pickup master in Handi, then get to ~515+ Handicrafting in order to then start crafting Ceramium Medals or is there a simpler solution to this, since the method mentioned above would seem exceedingly lengthy.

Kind Regards;
Mekmek.
Mekmek - Chris Costa of Templars

Last edited by 1s1F1F4D -; 07-04-2013 at 01:55 AM.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:58 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Cera Medal Crafting Mats:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekmek - Siel View Post
By query in all this, is then would it mean that you would realistically have to then craft "x" amount of Adaptive Idium Crystals via Cooking >500 then drop master in cooking to pickup master in Handi, then get to ~515+ Handicrafting in order to then start crafting Ceramium Medals or is there a simpler solution to this, since the method mentioned above would seem exceedingly lengthy.
Arent Adaptive Idium Crystals tradeable?
You should be able to either buy them from other players or make a second character who masters cooking so you can put the crystals on your Ceramium-medal-char via account warehouse.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:26 PM
Asmodians

Thanks for the info. I might level cooking on my ranger or find a friend with master cooking. Do you know how much costs for each adaptive idium crystal craft? Broker price 1-2m per adaptive idium, trying to find out the cheaper alternative.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:30 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosu - Siel View Post
Thanks for the info. I might level cooking on my ranger or find a friend with master cooking. Do you know how much costs for each adaptive idium crystal craft? Broker price 1-2m per adaptive idium, trying to find out the cheaper alternative.
Best bet is to gather ALL the mats yourself. It only cost be about 4m kinah to buy the unifying powder to make 400 crystals. Aether is even easier to get now that you can convert the higher grade stuff down to the lowest grade.
Old 03-10-2014, 06:44 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supposition - Siel View Post

Kind Regards;
Mekmek.
Best and perhaps cheapest way to get to 515-520 is by crafting Craft: (Type B) Tiamaranta Reward
It's repetitive because each craft requires a scroll, but leveling was pretty fast when I leveled up in Peron. GL
Old 03-10-2014, 07:54 AM
Elyos

been working on this myself now that idella frags are back in the game (tyvm devvies ^^). been crafting idians to lvl over 500, did a lot of the wrights token reward things but got so sick of clicking, farmed the mats for the idians which are similar mats for the cera craft, saved me buying/looting idians and have oodles left over to sell ^^(st 513 handycraft now, couple more points ill be making ceras without RNGing instances \o/
Old 03-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Elyos

I too did the Tia reward thingies, I really made use of the bonus exp charms though, so I got done with 518 Handi in like, a matter of hours
Mekmek - Chris Costa of Templars