Old 03-13-2014, 12:42 PM
Elyos
Default Exalted Nolan Accessories

So I'm thinking about making myself an earring and a ring to go with the Hyperion set. I'll probably just buy the belt because it is pretty common to see it for sale on kahrun.

I'm wondering approximately how much I can expect to spend to get each one. I of course know that it is all RNG and that it could vary widely, I'm really just looking for other people's experiences while crafting these.

I know that they are insanely expensive but I've got kinah, I just want to know how much of it it's going to take.

Thanks in advance
Old 03-13-2014, 06:45 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Exalted Nolan Accessories

Can't really type out a long explanation but the tl;dr for earrings is.

Godly RNG + Gathering your own ore - 250-300kk
Bad RNG + Gathering your own ore - 600-800kk

If you are lucky enough to proc, the last part is buying ~1100 ancient coins worth of mats from a shugo in ID, I factored this into the costs above but coin prices fluctuate a bit so that phase will cost you around 120-200kk depending on coin prices imo.

Most expensive part is buying the fluxes, of which you'll need a ton of green acc fluxes. My costs may be lowballing it as I crafted a bunch of these earrings before the 4.5 patch when water frags weren't tradeable and less ppl were crafting them.

I recommend gathering the green ceramium and blue nolan ores yourself. If you own Sillus there is a bunch of Ceramium to gather within the fort walls so you can be half afk and do it relatively safely. Nolan ore is all around the area south of Irigani or w/e and it's not often you have someone bothering you there. The costs I put up didn't include buying ore so it'll be a bit more expensive if you choose not to gather, maybe add 50-100kk more.
Old 03-15-2014, 04:02 PM
Elyos

Thank you for the response. Yeah I've been saving all the fluxes I get grinding in ID, right now they are a couple million each on Kahrun so I imagine that will be a large % of the cost. I will gather as much of the mats myself as possible as well. That 600-800 figure is kind of what i was expecting.

Thanks for the info. If I do craft them I might post my experience here about how much it takes.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:39 AM
Elyos

Another material is Ancient Aether that you need to gather yourself or buy, Materials can be costly but if you get the fluxes yourself it decreases the cost, I've had 2/15 rings, 2/35 earrings so let's say if earring is 9 green fluxes for 1 full attempt I used 310 of those to get 2 earrings. The rest of the fluxes are relatively cheap and easy to obtain.
Old 04-09-2014, 05:24 AM
Asmodians

I made these in the past 3 days, so far i got 2 rings and a necklace.
I think i spent about 1b kinah maybe a bit more like 1.2b

Fluxes are quite expensive here, like the green ones mainly go up to 3m each. And when you get to the last craft you'll still have to buy the recipes for ancient coins, and blade fragments which cost 111 ancient coins for 1 bundle which only contains 1 fragment.
It is an expensive joke but the magic resist is rly good on them so it's worth it for me.

Buying it will defenitly cost me more. I think i got fairly lucky with my procs though, i crafted about 6 rings and 2 became mythical, and 4 necklaces, 1 eternal and 1 mythical.

I don't PvE or i would have just settled for the Hyperion ones to be honest.
Old 06-02-2014, 10:28 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albus - Kahrun View Post
So I'm thinking about making myself an earring and a ring to go with the Hyperion set. I'll probably just buy the belt because it is pretty common to see it for sale on kahrun.

I'm wondering approximately how much I can expect to spend to get each one. I of course know that it is all RNG and that it could vary widely, I'm really just looking for other people's experiences while crafting these.

I know that they are insanely expensive but I've got kinah, I just want to know how much of it it's going to take.

Thanks in advance
depends on how you price and sell the gold and eternals that don't proc.

like most people said its the green mythic acc fluxes that are the real problem.

terri bad drop rate on those, impossible to farm.

you need 13 for a chance at gold proc.

i strongly suggest saving at least 5 earrings before you try to proc the eternal one.
Old 06-02-2014, 11:24 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arular - Israphel View Post
depends on how you price and sell the gold and eternals that don't proc.

like most people said its the green mythic acc fluxes that are the real problem.

terri bad drop rate on those, impossible to farm.

you need 13 for a chance at gold proc.

i strongly suggest saving at least 5 earrings before you try to proc the eternal one.
It's not like you'll have a higher chance proccing the earring just because you craft them all at once.
Old 06-02-2014, 02:50 PM
Elyos

thats what people without purple accessories say =D
Old 06-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arular - Israphel View Post
thats what people without purple accessories say =D
You also deserve the cricket noise