Old 04-21-2012, 02:37 AM
Elyos
Default need help finding designs

Im trying to make a set of lvl 23 worthy noble blue chain but I cant find the green designs. I need green designs to make the worthy items but the only green designs I can find are for noble items. Anyone know where I can get these designs? IE I can buy from the vendor a design for noble titanium handguards but I need 3 worthy titanium handguards to make a set of worthy noble titanium handguards.
Old 04-21-2012, 03:52 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: need help finding designs

They're drops. You can't find them on the vendors. The three-to-one plans you are seeing, they added because people kept complaining about not getting the procs.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:01 AM
Elyos

SO then its basically very improbable to make the blues for yourself at lvl. Im assuming by drops you mean from mobs.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:11 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draimine - Siel View Post
SO then its basically very improbable to make the blues for yourself at lvl. Im assuming by drops you mean from mobs.
Yes and yes. Use the Broker or gather up mats and find someone to make them for you.
Old 04-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Elyos

I actually started armorsmithing a few days ago thinking I could craft some gear myself like I did in past games. Like the OP I wanted to make an item, a helmet in my case for lvl 28 or so. I cannot find the design for it and I think it`s insane that I need to craft like 20 helmets just to make the one I want. Every upgrade needs 3 of the lesser quality helmets as a mat for the new one. I never experienced a crafting system designed to work against the player so much as the one we have here.

I wish I had researched the crafting system before I invested 320 points worth of my time. After seeing what I need to go through for a measly helmet, I can imagine the headache I would have to go through for a complete armor set.
Old 04-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Elyos

Its very possible to make blues to level up in. You just need to level the craft slower. Do not blaze thru always doing the highest work order. That makes it hard to get all the non-expert designs. Basically what you need to do is start with 110p and do the lowest work order over and over till you get the designs in that level range. Once you have everything you want in that range speed it up if you choose. Keep in mind this is a Korean MMO so RNG is extremely heavy on stuff like this. With the way things cost now its extremely easy to level up your crafts and be totally self sufficient if you have multiple alts to make the stuff.

I also forgot to mention this, when you actually start making stuff, do enough for 3 attempts. So even if they dont crit you can merge the 3 greens into 1 blue. Those recipes to recycle the failures are sold from the mats vendor.

Last mashed by Buffinator - Israphel; 04-26-2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old 05-07-2012, 12:41 AM
Asmodians

Where can I find list of recipes to see which ones I need from broker?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:53 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffinator - Israphel View Post
<snip>Do not blaze thru always doing the highest work order. That makes it hard to get all the non-expert designs.<snip>.
I did not know this.. so I do all of the work orders the NPC offers.?
Old 05-09-2012, 03:02 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonspirit - Kahrun View Post
I did not know this.. so I do all of the work orders the NPC offers.?
What he means is at say from lvl 100-lvl 110 a certain design CAN be dropped by doing work orders. I forget the order in which armor pieces drop but it is somewhere in these posts. For instance 0-10 boots
11-20 gloves
21-30 greaves
and so on. Next metal "type" will become available in steps of 100.
0-100 steel.
100-200 adamantium.
200-300 orichalcum.
So back to original explanation, if you want the boots, keep on doing the work orders that give that design. If you want all the steel (for instance) designs get to 99 and just keep doing w/orders until you get what you want.
Level 99-199-299 etc CAN drop all designs available in that range. This is not accurate, it is only a rough guide.