Old 04-07-2010, 07:56 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Quality Insight vs the Ranger and the Spiritmaster

How's the pand arena on other servers? Is it quiet over there also?
Old 04-07-2010, 08:10 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaettusk - Kaisinel View Post
How's the pand arena on other servers? Is it quiet over there also?
Haven't been to it in a while, pretty quiet last time i checked.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:37 AM
Asmodians

The only tactic a gladiator has at 50 against a SM is sprint into melee range and go all out and hope you do enough damage to kill them. Anything else is certain death.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:23 AM
Elyos

Indeed Miragent/Fenris/PvP Gear SM is 1v1 easy mode at lvl50. This thread as stated in the intro deals with lvl30s pvp, mainly Morheim/Eltnen pvp.
Old 04-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Elyos

To fear a Ranger while they can use either Mau Form or the popped a speed scroll with their annoying buffs is letting them run away unless there's high lvl mobs near you or a wall or you have the Magic Implosion adv stigma tree then you can hf fearing but if Spirit Rec (which I have.) I wouldn't bother using fear but silence and body root to do me the favor.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:36 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aecetia - Vaizel View Post
The only tactic a gladiator has at 50 against a SM is sprint into melee range and go all out and hope you do enough damage to kill them. Anything else is certain death.
I'm only lvl 34 so a 50 glad would probably kill me but when I hit 40+ it'll be a different story maybe.
Old 04-07-2010, 12:57 PM
Asmodians

No if a lv50 glad that's geared gets close to you then you're done.
Old 04-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Elyos

@Hiroko
We're talking about glad vs sm or ranger in this thread, not ranger vs sm. And mainly about 1v1, lvl30s where the glad actually has a chance.

@Choko
Yes, Fear, Fear Shriek, Curse of Fire/Water is all you need to perma disable a gladiator into submission while you apply slow/stun/dot.

@Aecetia
In a 1v1, there is no way a glad can get close to you if you know how your class works, unless you aren't prepared or the glad is actually stacking magic resist and probably using Miragent/Fenris Chain.

However, judging by ur character profile, there is a big flaw in your current setup: Miragent boots.
You dont have the full Miragent set therefore are not getting any bonus movespeed. This is a big disadvantage if you ever go into pvp, and may also be the reason why ppl can close into you easier than they shud be able to.