Old 11-26-2012, 05:38 AM
Asmodians
Default accounts banned? (3 of us)

we just wanted to know why me, my brother and my niece were banned from the game permanently? is it because 3 of us were on the same IP? or are japan IPs not allowed to play in this server? we contacted the NCsupport but it has been 3 days and we still didnt get our answer. we were not cheating or even using explicit language against others, we just started 2 weeks ago and we are still at the "learning this game " stage.

Any available GMs to answer my 2 questions? 1 is having multiple accounts on the same IP prohibited? and 2nd is japan's IP not welcome to this server?

Thanks in advance
Old 11-26-2012, 05:55 AM
Elyos
Default Re: accounts banned? (3 of us)

Players from Japan aren't being banned for just playing from Japan, but I believe they DO have an IP block (Unable to make new accounts or buy NCoin).

You'll have to contact the GM's here to find out why you were banned:

https://aiononline.custhelp.com/app/ask
Old 11-26-2012, 06:23 AM
Asmodians

Does it usually take this much time to get an answer for being banned? Well obviously we're eager to play more if we are allowed to but if not we just want to know the answer asap so that we could move on to another server or another game. But we had fun with Aion that's why we want to verify first our situation before making the next step.

btw that's the link we contacted first before posting here in the forum three days ago. thanks btw
Old 11-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Elyos

No problem. NCSoft (Or most of them as Sly and Spam didn't) had Thursday - Sunday off, so your tickets will take a bit longer because of the Thanksgiving weekend.

It doesn't normally take long, but I would expect an answer on Tuesday or Wednesday.
Old 01-18-2013, 12:13 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadshottt - Siel View Post
we just wanted to know why me, my brother and my niece were banned from the game permanently? is it because 3 of us were on the same IP? or are japan IPs not allowed to play in this server? we contacted the NCsupport but it has been 3 days and we still didnt get our answer. we were not cheating or even using explicit language against others, we just started 2 weeks ago and we are still at the "learning this game " stage.

Any available GMs to answer my 2 questions? 1 is having multiple accounts on the same IP prohibited? and 2nd is japan's IP not welcome to this server?

Thanks in advance
This is an old thread but yea, i think they are blocking japan players? hubby and friend got banned being accused for RMT xD. Can I ask if you use battleping? maybe that is one reason? I don;t know im so do not get it...