Old 12-07-2012, 03:54 PM
Default Gunner Class stats.

Will Gunner's main stats be ACC/ATK/CRIT kind of like rangers, or will it be some weird mix of ma/atk or something? I'm curious about the stats for my current abyss gear, ap is hard for me to build up I'd hate to use it on the wrong items.
Old 12-07-2012, 03:56 PM
Default Re: Gunner Class stats.

I figure maybe wait it out and save. There is always some information where people get insane about maximizing their stats and make a post about how to do so. Keep yer eyes peeled my lovely.
"Only the weak are cruel. Gentleness can only be expected from the strong." - Leo Buscaglia
Old 12-07-2012, 04:44 PM

I believe gunner stats is based on Magic boost/magic acc because if u been looking at the "gathering 4.0 infortmation" he did say there are 2 set of leather one gives magic boost(gunner/sin) and other gives evasion or acc (ranger/sin) I recommend you should save ur ap till 4.0 actually relased (dec 20 in KR) because there will b a lot of changing until then ^^
Old 12-07-2012, 05:30 PM

Based on Google Translator, the gunner appears to be magic based classed. And I think it says they added a new leather type that benefits them.

As for your stats and style of play:

Before you ascend:

After you ascend to a gunner:

All gunner skills and stigmas: