Old 01-03-2013, 08:28 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: KR Aion 4.0 Patch Fully Translated

4. You will now lose experience starting from lv50. If you are Level 49 and lower you will no longer lose experience from death.

wonder if this will change soul sickness....
Old 01-03-2013, 12:10 PM
Elyos

no exp loss from lv 49 and lower means twinking anything lower than 50 will be incredibly difficult

the templar pull skill 3x reactivation is incorrect. here's a copypaste of the official korean powerwiki after google translation of templar skills added in 4.0. even though the translation isnt' that great, you can still understand clearly what most of the skills are, and in red i've provided a more accurate assumed translation. http://power.plaync.co.kr/aion/%EC%8...98%B8%EC%84%B1
at the bottom of the page in this link you can see a navigation menu for new skills for the other classes, easily identified by the class icons. I encourage you to open the page in chrome for the autotranslation and try to figure out what your own classes new skills will be.

New Skill List
Name Level Type Cost (Skill Level 1) Cast time Re-cast time Learned how to

Concentrated marque I
(Fluctuations) m within the target Weapon caster to pull forward.
The character of the profession, depending on the level of equipment, the numbers can change.
10 Use Divine power 400 0 seconds 1 minute Seukilbuk

pulls a target within (X) meters to the caster. aquired level 10, costs 400 DP, no cast time, 1 minute cooldown, skillbook.

Hyeolgeom Slash I
Own life by consuming 753-757 physical damage to a target within (Weapon fluctuations) m. Target Dragonkin, the 469 additional hit combos will
trigger repeated three times . outs,
two-step
flash Slash - hyeolgeom
The character of the profession, depending on the level of equipment, the numbers can change.
61 Use HP 418 0 seconds 12 seconds Seukilbuk

Consume some of your own HP to deal 753-757 physical damage to a target within (X) meters. if the target is a balaur, they take 469 extra damage. can be used up to 3 times in a row. chain skill level 2 shining slash -> hyeolgeom slash. aquired level 61, costs 418 HP, no cast time, 12s cooldown, skillbook.

Regeneration of the hand I

Stigma acquisition will recover their vitality consumption by 3000 as long as the target's HP within the (Weapon fluctuations) m.
62 Use HP 1500 Instant cast 1.5 minutes Stigma

heal the target within X meters for 3000. level 62, costs 1500 HP, no cast time, 90s cooldown, stigma skill.

Airborne switch I
Their vitality consumption by 15 seconds Physical defense reduced by 40%, and a 100% chance when attacking the addition of as much as 438 will hit.
63 Use HP 659 Instant cast 30 seconds Seukilbuk

this one gives me some trouble translating, but it give me feedback if you think its right. By consuming some of your own HP, for 15 seconds your physical defense is reduced by 40% and you have a 100% chance to inflict an additional 438 damage with every attack. level 63, costs 659 HP, no cast time, 30 second cooldown, skillbook.

Roar of encouragement I
Heals yourself and nearby party members within 8m of two health by 1000.
64 Use HP 1500 0 seconds 1 minute Seukilbuk

heals yourself and all party members within 8 meters by 1000. level 64, costs 1500 HP, no cast time, 1 minute cooldown, skillbook.

Threat of wavelength I (Elyos)
Provoking the 8m range within the range of six to 15 seconds at 2-second intervals from his current position as a center of confrontation will rise.
65 Use Spirit 290 0 seconds 1.5 minutes Seukilbuk

Threat of wavelength I (Elyos)
Provoking the 8m range within the range of six to 15 seconds at 2-second intervals from his current position as a center of confrontation will rise.
65 Use Spirit 290 0 seconds 1.5 minutes Seukilbuk

sets up a field at your current position. the field taunts enemies within an 8 meter radius every 2 seconds for 6 to 15 seconds. level 65, costs 290 mana, no cast time, 90s cooldown, skillbook.

Chopped Strike I
1151-1155 physical damage to the target.
Stigma acquisition
65 Use Spirit 174 0 seconds 1 minute Stigma

no translation needed.

Last edited by Disregard - Tiamat; 01-03-2013 at 12:58 PM. Reason: incorrect translation on repeat activation skill
Old 01-06-2013, 12:41 PM
Asmodians

is there any information about Crucible gear account tradeable in 4.0?
Old 01-12-2013, 07:30 PM
Asmodians

If u are interested on Bard skill here is the link to a full translation - Remember they are not 100% correct and the developers can change them and the translation.

Also here is the link to gunner skills if u want.

Thank you, enjoy

Last edited by Kilty - Israphel; 01-13-2013 at 10:27 AM.
Old 02-01-2013, 05:58 AM
Asmodians

Am I the only one excited at the UI Changes ? I can finally move those Quests windows around: HURRAY ! I love that we can now equip the titles we want, but won't have to sacrifice stat bonuses. Hopefully, they'll also fix the bug where we can't change the chat's colors. It's so hard on my eyes, because I can't read anything easily during combat. Also, the addition of Ingg, Gelk & Udas Temple in the Fast Track Server is awesome (United Noob Server ? I lol'd at the translation).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoj - Tiamat View Post
4. You will now lose experience starting from lv50. If you are Level 49 and lower you will no longer lose experience from death.

I doubt it. They'll probably keep the soul sickness effect. You got to feel ''some'' penalty for dying.

Last edited by Estellita - Tiamat; 02-01-2013 at 06:00 AM.
Old 05-11-2013, 12:28 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoj - Tiamat View Post

also wondering this, what will be the point of soul healers then pre 50?
Old 05-11-2013, 11:06 AM
Asmodians

No note of it in the patch notes but any word if we'll be getting more character slots in 4.0?
Old 05-11-2013, 11:17 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capella - Israphel View Post
No note of it in the patch notes but any word if we'll be getting more character slots in 4.0?
Nope, 8 is still the max.
Old 05-11-2013, 01:20 PM
Asmodians

/falls to ground dramatically

SOMEBODY HELP ME I HAVE A FLAT TI... TOO MANY TOONS!!!!!
Old 05-11-2013, 01:40 PM
Elyos

Me too.

Time for an undergeared gunner and bard. :>
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply