Old 05-11-2013, 02:21 PM
Elyos
Default Re: KR Aion 4.0 Patch Fully Translated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
Nope, 8 is still the max.
I'm still going to say it shouldn't have been 8/account. It should've been 8/server.

And, now with it FtP, in many ways I think it's even more important to go 8/server.

I know, it sounds counter-intuitive. FtPs always have severe limits to the # of toons you're allowed to have. But it's the toons you make all those cash shop purchases for.

You buy storage for them, pets, costumes, and god knows what else.

If a gaming company really wants to make money off its gamers, limiting the # of toons gamers are allowed to have should be the last thing they should think of doing...

It's simple, the more toons you have, the more money you're likely to spend...
Old 05-11-2013, 02:24 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaleil - Israphel View Post
I'm still going to say it shouldn't have been 8/account. It should've been 8/server.

And, now with it FtP, in many ways I think it's even more important to go 8/server.

I know, it sounds counter-intuitive. FtPs always have severe limits to the # of toons you're allowed to have. But it's the toons you make all those cash shop purchases for.

You buy storage for them, pets, costumes, and god knows what else.

If a gaming company really wants to make money off its gamers, limiting the # of toons gamers are allowed to have should be the last thing they should think of doing...

It's simple, the more toons you have, the more money you're likely to spend...
/makes another account.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply
Old 05-11-2013, 02:32 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
/makes another account.
I did that too. Still, that isn't the point. When the game started, it was PtP, and should've been 8/server right out of the gate instead of a measly 8/account.

And you still spend more money on the game if you have more toons to spend money on, and the game would actually be making yet more money if they went to 8/server instead of 8/account...
Old 05-11-2013, 02:36 PM
Elyos

Back then, when it was P2P, you spent more money per account than per toon (since you bought things by account rather than toon, like the loot pets, as well as the monthly fee).

And it's still P2P in Korea.
Quests missing? Game Options -> Interface -> check Display Low Level Quests -> Apply