Old 12-23-2012, 03:23 AM
Elyos
Default Quest - Friends for Life

Hi, I currently stuck on a quest that the title of this topic already entails and I'm in need of some assistance. I have pretty much cleared the dungeon 'Taloc's Roots' and have reached the very end of this dungeon. Once there, I was given a cut scene to slay the queen monster then destroy the egg and it would supposedly fly me to the upper area of the dungeon. However, when I completed the task of slaying the queen monster, and the egg, the egg did explode leaving a large gust of wind that was suppose to take me to the upper floor. When I attempted to stand on the area that I was directed to, nothing happens. Does anyone have any idea what I should do at this point? Please keep in mind this is a yellow quest, yes I have completed all the minor quests within this dungeon and currently sitting in the dungeon as you read this. xD Hopefully I can find some answers to solve this issue. Thanks for reading!
Old 12-23-2012, 08:11 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Quest - Friends for Life

Scratching my memory a bit... I'm quite unsure, but I believe you're supposed to glide on top of the wind geyser so it lifts you up to the second floor. The moment you are at the second floor, "w" forward so you glide onto the land instead of falling back down on the first floor.
Old 12-23-2012, 01:27 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Quest - Friends for Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parabelle - Siel View Post
Scratching my memory a bit... I'm quite unsure, but I believe you're supposed to glide on top of the wind geyser so it lifts you up to the second floor. The moment you are at the second floor, "w" forward so you glide onto the land instead of falling back down on the first floor.
Thank you very much that helped!

Last mashed by Kylaanderson - Israphel; 12-23-2012 at 01:29 PM.