Old 05-31-2010, 03:56 AM
Elyos
Default Daevanion Armor - Dont understand

Just turned 30 and am at Daeva of Song who is asking which path do I want, Daevaion Armor or remain a Ranger.

Am confused, would I not stay a Ranger, is she is just referring to the Daevaion armor or I get regular armor from drops, broker, etc. if I chose Stay a Ranger?

Is the armor worth it? Understand have to make other toons, get them to 30 in order to get whole set, each gets a piece? Not much fun making alts you really dont want

Thanks
Old 05-31-2010, 04:14 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Daevanion Armor - Dont understand

I think you have got things confused a lil bit.. Once you are your chosen class you cannot change to any other. The only option i remember with the deava quest is wether you chose the batle route or the sheddim lords(sp?).or something along those lines.

In answer to your next question, the full set and weapon are worth it, very much so and can last you to 40 easily.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:15 AM
Asmodians

Choose Daevanion Armor. Otherwise, you can never get a piece of it.
As for completing the set, you will need to level five characters in all to level 30 or get insanely lucky and get a piece as a world drop from the Abyss.

●ⓈⓎⓃⒹⒺⓁⓁⒺ●ⒼⒶⓁⓈⒾⒶ●ⒿⒶⓈⒽⒾⓃ●ⓏⒶⓀⒶⓇⓊⓂ●
Old 05-31-2010, 04:17 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorelle - Ariel View Post
The only option i remember with the deava quest is wether you chose the batle route or the sheddim lords(sp?)
That's for Asmodians. For Elyos, it asks whether or not they like to remain "insert class," or choose daevanion armor.

Old 05-31-2010, 04:19 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum - Triniel View Post
That's for Asmodians. For Elyos, it asks whether or not they like to remain "insert class," or choose daevanion armor.
And the answer makes no difference at all.
Old 05-31-2010, 04:32 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrist - Vaizel View Post
And the answer makes no difference at all.
Really?
I'm no expert on Elyos, as I only have some on the PTS, but when I selected the "Remain an Assassin" selection it closed the text box and did nothing. I'll just pass it off as another PTS glitch and take your word for it.

Old 05-31-2010, 05:11 AM
Elyos

I always chose daevenian and as far as i know by choosing that it doesn't effect your class in anyway, i just get the armor. I really don't think that choosing daevenian has any real concrete effect on you other than you get the armor. I haven't tried not choosing it yet, so not sure what happens or not. Too afraid i will be denied the armor for all that.
Old 05-31-2010, 08:53 AM
Asmodians

it's a yes/no option, just get the daeva armor.
Old 05-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum - Triniel View Post
Really?
I'm no expert on Elyos, as I only have some on the PTS, but when I selected the "Remain an Assassin" selection it closed the text box and did nothing. I'll just pass it off as another PTS glitch and take your word for it.
Ya, I've got the whole set and have selected both options. I'm really not even sure why they should put in an option like that. It only makes people worry needlessly.
Old 05-31-2010, 06:55 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrist - Vaizel View Post
Ya, I've got the whole set and have selected both options. I'm really not even sure why they should put in an option like that. It only makes people worry needlessly.
Only blondes