Old 01-15-2013, 08:00 AM
Asmodians
Default how to kill Zadra Spellweaver??

seriously...how?

We tried last night. Templar had full Kahrun set with MR stones, had 2 clerics+ 1 chant but he kick way too hard. 6-7k dmg per hits
this mob is like Dorakiki in BT ?

tnx
Old 01-15-2013, 09:49 AM
Elyos
Default Re: how to kill Zadra Spellweaver??

Block set for templars are a must have, if not, then it is a wipe. That's all
Old 01-15-2013, 09:53 AM
Elyos

1st form Zadra.

Have tank kite him in circles while both healers spam heals with sm dispelling during those recharging crystal moments.

2nd form

Team use firescrolls, food, buffscrolls etc.
Critical members are Tank and 2 clerics.
Move awayfrom aoe,reposition boss away from burning floor, tank will need to pano/bg one of the two clerics after aoe attack cause the fallowing big attack that will likely KO some understat members likely a cleric will be the unlucky player. And if 1 cleric dies tank will need to pop iron skin due to big dmg and just one healer giving time for KO'ed cleric rez/regen.

Tanks need to use rotate pve stigmas/skills stubborn spirit / shield stance during those low hp moments giving 2clerics time to refill hp.

What happen with you guys? When did every thing start falling apart?
Tank's Pve stigmas, shield stance, pano/bodyguard can carry an averaged stats cleric thru this one.
http://cake.ucoz.com/index/game_guide_list/0-10

Last edited by Tororosso - Kahrun; 01-15-2013 at 10:17 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:54 AM
Elyos

Does any post you do have to be retarded dna?

You do not need a block set but:

-full tank spec helps, if you have 2 temps have to panoply, bg the tank.
-mr stones won´t help here
-need a tank that uses his skills and do not eat the fire
-need healers with hands, 3 are best but 2 good ones can do it.
-need dps that are not idiots and help rez the ppl that die.

btw idk why you socket mr stones on a pve set unless its for dlr (which means you have more than one set btw), all the rest is pretty easy. Full block sets is a noob thing to do too, but wathever you like,, socketing is about what you think it will help you.

Last edited by Seirae - Israphel; 01-15-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:11 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tororosso - Kahrun View Post
1st form Zadra.

Have tank kite him in circles while both healers spam heals with sm dispelling during those recharging crystal moments.

2nd form

Team use firescrolls, food, buffscrolls etc.
Critical members are Tank and 2 clerics.
Move awayfrom aoe,reposition boss away from burning floor, tank will need to pano/bg one of the two clerics after aoe attack cause big attack that will likely KO some understat members.
Tank to use stubborn spirit / shield stance during those low hp moments giving 2clerics time to refill hp.

What happen with you guys? When did every thing start falling apart?
Tank's Pve stigmas, shield stance, pano/bodyguard can carry an averaged stats cleric thru this one.
That's partly true for templars kitting him around, but I have been in groups where the templars do not have the gear to sustain large amount of damage consistently. Block set is definitely a must have if one Templar; otherwise, need to go an alternative route which are 2 templars shielding.

@Op: I am no Templar expert, but I am telling you from a cleric's perspective that our big heals have long cast times and long CD with the exception of Radient cure and Flash of Recovery. As part of being in an alliance, two AoE heals may not heal the templars, just random 5 people in the alliance. Help your healers out by having a Block set, MR sets for templars is completely useless there.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:37 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnangel - Israphel View Post
That's partly true for templars kitting him around, but I have been in groups where the templars do not have the gear to sustain large amount of damage consistently. Block set is definitely a must have if one Templar; otherwise, need to go an alternative route which are 2 templars shielding.
Form 1:

Yeah i agree, no one is able to stand toe to toe with him.
although i still think kitting him around the outer perimeter circle and rotating pve skills(we have instant blocks) and shield stance does increase survivability.
http://cake.ucoz.com/index/game_guide_list/0-10
Old 01-15-2013, 11:05 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stfxxtony - Siel View Post
seriously...how?

We tried last night. Templar had full Kahrun set with MR stones, had 2 clerics+ 1 chant but he kick way too hard. 6-7k dmg per hits
this mob is like Dorakiki in BT ?

tnx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fthIO...q2tZYA&index=1 look at this guy video.
Old 01-16-2013, 04:01 AM
Elyos

1st, Don't pug clerics, take your own, 2nd; Your temp is doing it wrong, a block set is used on zadra, not an MR.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:02 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tororosso - Kahrun View Post
Form 1:

Yeah i agree, no one is able to stand toe to toe with him.
although i still think kitting him around the outer perimeter circle and rotating pve skills(we have instant blocks) and shield stance does increase survivability.
Really? No one can stand toe to toe? I face tanked him on my Glad in besh golds using attack/crit stones. The key here are healers that are constantly healing and don't wait for damage to be applied before casting a heal.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:11 AM
Asmodians

It's not that hard... you can do it with a cleric, chanter, templar and some DPS. I'm sure it can be 6manned if you have smart, geared (such as Udas set) enough people.

Players get spread out, tank needs to kite between a reasonable distance, for example the two prisons. When the add spawns shooting his laz0rs, just avoid it.

His "AOE" is in a line, it's about 3m wide and extends between one of the players and the boss. So stay 20m from Zadra and 5m from each other.

Last edited by Desogestrel - Siel; 01-16-2013 at 10:14 AM.