Old 01-21-2013, 06:27 AM
Elyos
Default Special Courier Passes

Hi everyone,

I am kinda curious as of where do I get hold of such passes?

I have seen players selling them on trade chat, done some searching on the net and nothing seems to point towards their origin.

Could someone kindly please enlighten me? :D
Old 01-21-2013, 10:43 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Special Courier Passes

Ok well............I don't have ALL the details, but what I know is. The passes are currently not available right now, other than via trading ingame with people who already have them. They WERE a reward for spinning the "Wheel of Bullnyerk(Fortunerk or whatever)". Which was exceedingly expensive. I spent $50 cash and got less than 20mils worth of in game items so yeah. Currently the wheel is not available so there is no way to get the passes. And on our server there rare person who is selling them is probably getting over 150mil each for them, just a guess.

I am curious, if anyone knows about future plans for these passes, will they be available at the end of the month on BCM?
Old 01-21-2013, 11:09 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder - Tiamat View Post
I am curious, if anyone knows about future plans for these passes, will they be available at the end of the month on BCM?
They're not on the list to be added on the 30th. Maybe they'll change their minds? But I doubt it.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Elyos

Thanks Jambo, that is..............dissapointing :( haha, any idea if Wheel of Fortune will be available then?
Old 01-21-2013, 11:19 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder - Tiamat View Post
. And on our server there rare person who is selling them is probably getting over 150mil each for them, just a guess.
On Siel I've seen people selling them for 2mil, 5mil or 10mil. Are there different levels of passes for yellow or orange weapons ?

It would be nice if they could be crafted.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:24 AM
Elyos

Yes there are lvl 50 and bellow, lvl 51-55, and lvl 56-60. Each lvl range has two options, eternal and fabled. The lower the level the cheaper it seems, in general.