Old 02-04-2013, 02:51 AM
Asmodians
Default Essencetapping + Aether Tapping

Hello all,

Ok, I managed to be a Master in Alchemy, and managed to reach 399 in Essencetapping and 200 in Aethertapping I should be 399 by the end of the week maybe earlier.

I wanted to become an expert in Essencetapping and so when I reached that 399 I went to the Master in Panda and I was point blank told I need to wait lvl 50 (I am only lvl 42), do I miss something ? why 50 ? is that meaning that I cant have anything new before I go to Gelk ?..

Is it the same for Aether tapping and final question where do I find the Reli's Extraction TOol, I went to Relir but he had no such thing ?

Thanks for thelp

Egeri
Old 02-04-2013, 05:01 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Essencetapping + Aether Tapping

essencetaping items over 400 are found only in gelkmaros(and sarpan) and you have to be lvl 50 to travel there. Same goes for aether.
Level up to 50 and then you can gather more
Old 02-04-2013, 07:09 AM
Asmodians

ok is all I wanted to know...my thanks..kind of weird you can be a Manster in Alchemy at 30 but not an expert at 40 in Essence Tapping and Aether tapping.. weird.

So I guess that Relir's Extraction tool will only be available after lvl 50 ?

my thanks so much

Egeri
Old 02-04-2013, 08:37 AM
Asmodians

at lvl 50 you receive a special quest for aethertapping and esence to take in order to advance to 400. You will need to extract some rare aethers(or rare gems for essence). using that extractor. Its not hard, just takes time to finally gather all required pieces. (I think i finished in 2 hours, both quests)
Old 02-05-2013, 02:15 AM
Asmodians

goodness i will have to wait until then !! my thanks for the info and whaoo I will have to run around like crazy and meet tons of Elyos so that I can die a million times ? yuck....

thank you again for the tip

Egeri
Old 02-05-2013, 05:37 AM
Elyos

Question, has anyone used those store boost scrolls? pondering if the 200% is truly noticeable and worthwhile to get.

Raptor Gezus brought to you by: Jashin

Now known as Gebuz of Kahrun
Old 02-05-2013, 06:31 AM
Asmodians

I can tell you that as far as crafting goes it works marvellously well I have used them all the way through. it works also very well for gathering.. of that i can tell you also

Egeri