Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-14-2013, 02:51 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 2
Default Release date for 4.0?

Does anyone knows the release date for the new Aion 4.0 expansion? For the American servers.
  #2  
Old 02-14-2013, 04:52 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Vaizel’s Arrow
  • Posts: 5,633
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

not even NCsoft knows the release date so I doubt anyone here will.
__________________
  #3  
Old 02-14-2013, 05:09 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Governor
  • Posts: 1,096
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azliet - Israphel View Post
not even NCsoft knows the release date so I doubt anyone here will.
OH THEY know they just won't say or even give us a guess. Buy they know and don't believe the nonsense about not having files etc. They told me that less than a week prior to 3.0 launch. So I wasted Ap on 30e when I could have had 40e for about the same if I had waited a week but since they said they didn't even have the files I assumed it would take a couple weeks at least.

Pfft like 4 days later we had 3.0 sorry shiiits
__________________
Aion the best,worst game I love,hate to play
  #4  
Old 02-14-2013, 06:19 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Banned
  • Posts: 1,122
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meysse - Siel View Post
Does anyone knows the release date for the new Aion 4.0 expansion? For the American servers.
Between now and forever AFAIK.
  #5  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:30 AM
Elyos
  • Rank: High Prophet of Aion
  • Posts: 7,391
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillwaters - Siel View Post
OH THEY know they just won't say or even give us a guess. Buy they know and don't believe the nonsense about not having files etc. They told me that less than a week prior to 3.0 launch. So I wasted Ap on 30e when I could have had 40e for about the same if I had waited a week but since they said they didn't even have the files I assumed it would take a couple weeks at least.

Pfft like 4 days later we had 3.0 sorry shiiits

As far as I remember, the files are being sent/recieved this week or next week.

As far as 4.0 launch date goes, a window is likely known (a few months large window), but a date is literally impossible to pin down.

3.5 was pushed back a week at the last moment due to a bug that was found only days before, so guessing when a huge expansion can be translated, implemented and passing QA is a wild shot in the dark.
  #6  
Old 02-14-2013, 08:58 AM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Banned
  • Posts: 1,122
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
As far as I remember, the files are being sent/recieved this week or next week.

As far as 4.0 launch date goes, a window is likely known (a few months large window), but a date is literally impossible to pin down.

3.5 was pushed back a week at the last moment due to a bug that was found only days before, so guessing when a huge expansion can be translated, implemented and passing QA is a wild shot in the dark.
> Implying there's a QA department.
  #7  
Old 02-15-2013, 03:35 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Soldier
  • Posts: 2
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

Some people on the game they say that the new expansion will be release in one month from now...
  #8  
Old 02-15-2013, 04:15 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Her Royal Fatness
  • Posts: 10,529
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

No one knows when it will be out.
When they know, they'll make this big epic announcement about it because 4.0 is a big nyerking deal.
__________________

Asmodians: Cheezecake, Angelfoodcake, and more - Elyos toons fully retired 2012
  #9  
Old 02-15-2013, 04:26 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: High Prophet of Aion
  • Posts: 7,391
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meysse - Siel View Post
Some people on the game they say that the new expansion will be release in one month from now...
I think I had 3 people telling me how it was going to come out Feb 6th.

I'm not sure what kind of troll people get this info from...
  #10  
Old 02-15-2013, 05:43 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: The Original Sin
  • Posts: 8,555
Default Re: Release date for 4.0?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesecake - Israphel View Post
No one knows when it will be out.
When they know, they'll make this big epic announcement about it because 4.0 is a big nyerking deal.
And they'll know about 3 days before it's scheduled to go live.
__________________
I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything I observe exactly the way I want to.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:40 PM.