Old 03-15-2013, 05:01 AM
Asmodians
Default Wheel of Fortunerk

Why am i unable to use this?

I have 1k N coin along with a character above level 50
Old 03-15-2013, 07:37 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Wheel of Fortunerk

The promotion isn't active at the moment, it's not always available.
Old 03-15-2013, 03:46 PM
Asmodians

Don't waste your ncoin... although, it has considerably better chances of netting you mediocre items than any of the lockboxes. still, it's about as fun as throwing medals into the fountain.
Old 03-16-2013, 05:05 PM
Elyos

Well, if I can't use the wheel, is there another way i can get courier passes? If not, can NCSoft at least make the darn things able to be purchased? Pretty please?

** and not, I don't meant at super inflated prices at the broker!
Old 03-16-2013, 05:36 PM
Elyos

Lockboxes.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:40 PM
Elyos

it is a flash program. I had the same issue until I downloaded chrome
Old 03-29-2013, 02:45 AM
Elyos

Don't bother with this! I've sacrificed for you guys...Spent over USD400 on the wheel alone yesterday and all I got were manastones, herbs and a few medals but nothing on the top twelve items in the list appeared when the wheel stopped. I have spent even more (in the hundreds!) since Aion became free-to-play on NCcoin and have gotten nowhere.
It's been a very expensive game in terms of both time and money...ironic the word "game"...when it's supposed to be "fun" but when it had only a few great moments during the paid period days!?
During the paid period, the only way to get gear was through grinding (remember Miragents, or dp grind for Anuhart sets?!)
So impossible now to even catch up to the gear needed unless you have a fixed group...if not...suck thumb. Haha!

As for wheel of fortunerk, maybe what I've read or come across in the forums is wrong, but so far it seems to be a waste of time and money. So far, no reports of anyone getting good gear through the wheel...chances are just way too much below low. NCsoft says a "sure win" each spin but really...you are just losing your money...as don't seem to be winning anything worth the NCcoins.
NCscam indeed!