Old 04-09-2013, 09:47 PM
Asmodians
Default Game account banned

my main account has been banned today and I dont know why?????
""
Hello,

This mail is to notify you that your account AION was found to be violating our User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct.

As a result of this violation of the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct, this and all related accounts have been permanently closed. The account will no longer be accessible and will not be reactivated. Our decision is made in the best interest of the service and for the player base.""

~Mod edit~

Can someon tell me why? I didnt do anything strange last night, just ran satra/dredge/raksa and went to sleep

Last edited by {VFM}Simisi - Tiamat; 04-09-2013 at 09:49 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:51 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Game account banned

Hello there,

You'll want to send in a ticket to Customer Service regarding your issue. Unfortunately we cannot help you here on the forums, but hopefully CS can assist you :)
Old 04-10-2013, 02:04 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonito - Siel View Post
my main account has been banned today and I dont know why?????
""
Hello,

This mail is to notify you that your account AION was found to be violating our User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct.

As a result of this violation of the User Agreement and/or Rules of Conduct, this and all related accounts have been permanently closed. The account will no longer be accessible and will not be reactivated. Our decision is made in the best interest of the service and for the player base.""

~Mod edit~

Can someon tell me why? I didnt do anything strange last night, just ran satra/dredge/raksa and went to sleep
i have the same problem as u, and maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaany ppl got baned check the forum, some of em say its bcuz of using ping reducer programs O_O im using wtfast but never heard if i used it i will get ban.
time to focus on real life.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Elyos

Same problem, my main account banned, but i dont know, why, what is the reason...
Old 04-10-2013, 05:26 AM
Asmodians

omg this thread explodes from bullsh1t everyone knows for what they were banned so please stop acting like innocent monks :D
Old 04-10-2013, 05:33 AM
Elyos

I just wanna know the reason, so pls stfu. Tyvm
Old 04-10-2013, 05:34 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassdriver - Kahrun View Post
I just wanna know the reason, so pls stfu. Tyvm
I want to know the reason why you were cheating, too.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:40 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgetsss - Siel View Post
I want to know the reason why you were cheating, too.
Cheat? You don't know me, you stupid freak. I never cheated, this is why i'm angry...
Old 04-10-2013, 07:45 AM
Elyos

Many of these bans occurred due to ping enhancing programs allegedly. I don't know if anyone has gotten a definitive answer from NCSoft as to the reason behind the mass bans, but the common thread with many of those banned is using programs like WTFast.com and BattlePing.com. My friend Suiryu got banned and she doesn't buy or sell gold, is not doing anything to cheat, but her ping was really high so our friend in Europe suggested she try Battleping. She went from ping of 1625 ms to 50-60ms, so she was really happy about it. This program was legitimate and not a homemade hack, so she didn't think it was against TOS. I'm hopeful that NCSoft will give those accounts back to people if this is what caused the bans. Those programs don't give you any advantages except allowing play that rivals other characters on the game.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:55 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahaoyahitsuji - Israphel View Post
Many of these bans occurred due to ping enhancing programs allegedly..
Emphasis on this word.

There are repeated accounts where CMs and GMs alike have told us that such programs are totally fine, including being part of a tournament were prizes were sponsored by WTFast.