Old 06-08-2013, 02:25 PM
Elyos
Default Instances L50+

Hi help a totally confused noob out here please :)

I started my first char on aion but since lvl 50 it seems The game totally changed from being all about lvl to all about gear. I figured out not to long ago that my gear is vastly out dated. I tried for the miragent set but eventually gave up and went for anu but b4 I finished it, it was out dated again now I'm trying for the stormwing set but after 4 tries I have not evin seen a gold drop. Seeing as I'm Lvl57 now I figure by the time I finish that set it will be outdated.

So geting to the actual question What lvl50+ instanses should I be doing there are so meany of the things and it seems half of them are never done so wich ones should I be doing be it for gear or other stuff? ty in advance for those who take the time to replay

--------------------------------------------------------------
fyi my first post so sorry if I messed up somewhere......
Old 06-08-2013, 02:42 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Instances L50+

Just lvl up to 60 and ofc start doing quests for Kahruns Symbols. Then buy Kahruns gear ofc
Old 06-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Asmodians

^ Do that. In the meantime, go for the mithril coin gear to hold you over. It isn't the best gear, but it will be good enough to get you started. The Kahrun's gear may seem like it will take forever at first, but in reality if you do all the dailies and weeklies, it is realistic to get the gear in a month.

It is steady progress, and you know you'll get the gear. But the gold version first, and then you can upgrade to the eternal as you earn more symbols. The gold version of the gear shouldn't take more than a week or two.

The instance gear can be good, but you can either be insanely lucky and run the instance once and have all your gear drop (I did a Besh run with a ranger who got 3 pieces of his gear and his bow on his first run), or you can run it every day for a year and rarely see a drop, and if it does, the other guy wins the roll.

www.Andibelle.com Twitter-@Andibelle1221
Old 06-09-2013, 09:58 AM
Elyos

ok so go for kahrun,I have slowly started collecting the tokens so hopefully by the time I reach 60 it wont be to hard to get the set.Ty for the advice :)

I would still like to know wich instances are worth doing and why,I know Elementalests forest and manor are done quite often,along with rentus.TS,ransaking ect. but a bunch of others are never done,So what makes them worth it but the others not? or are they simply done for AP?
Old 06-09-2013, 11:24 AM
Elyos

I'm glad this thread was made. I'm familiar with the game up to 55 (through Besh) but I took a break and now I'm not sure about some stuff. My ranger is 51 and my glad is 52. I'm focusing on my ranger but do not know where to get the dailies for Kahrun symbols or at what level I can start getting them. I've tried searching the forums but my skills must suck because I can't find anything about them. Also, if I get Kahrun symbols on my glad as well, can I transfer them to my ranger? Thanks for the help all.
Old 06-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer - Israphel View Post
I'm glad this thread was made. I'm familiar with the game up to 55 (through Besh) but I took a break and now I'm not sure about some stuff. My ranger is 51 and my glad is 52. I'm focusing on my ranger but do not know where to get the dailies for Kahrun symbols or at what level I can start getting them. I've tried searching the forums but my skills must suck because I can't find anything about them. Also, if I get Kahrun symbols on my glad as well, can I transfer them to my ranger? Thanks for the help all.
http://www.aionarmory.com/item.aspx?id=186000143
Old 06-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Elyos

Mith coin gear should hold you over until 60. I know I was using Miragent's which is lvl 50 for a long time.

At your level there are few things to do:

1) Farm Kahrun symbols and get that set for endgame PVE.
2) Farm Crucible and Courage Insignias to get PVP gear.
3) Farm AP and medals to get endgame PVP gear along with stigmas.

With mith coin gear, you should also be able to run Rentus and Raksang for Kahrun symbols and gear. Also, you don't need to straight up buy the eternal Kahrun armor as you can start with the lvl 57 blue pieces (which aren't too bad) and then just upgrade.
Old 06-09-2013, 04:40 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loreelen - Siel View Post
This is fantastic. It looks like the earliest quest I can get is a lvl 55 quest. Are any of these daily's or repeatable? About how many can I get per day? I'm going to try to save up enough crucible tokens for the Gonon gear but until I get to 55 it looks like I'll be doing crucible and trying to find anyone willing to run Udas and maybe BTHM. Thanks again all.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:34 PM
Elyos

The ones you should be doing:

Dailies:
Betios: Target Removal Crew
Jupitor: Target Acquisition

join the Dark Cloudy Merchants for a daily organization quest for 10 symbols/day

all dailies are solo.

Weeklies:
Betios: Remove Shadow Target 2 and 3
Baia: Looking for an Opening; A Peacekeeper's Life; For Sarpan
Jupitor: Creatures of Wrath and Petrification; Menacing Creature
Daisha: Cavalry Charge; Monstrous Problems; The Protectorate
Izunius: How to Garden Aggressively (Oriel Plaza)

For Sarpan and Monstrous Problems are alliance quests. Menacing Creature and The Protectorate needs a small group and are on pvp zones. Menacing Creature usually means killing Naduka, but can be replaced by killing Rumbling Enzique which is soloable for certain classes and duoable for the rest (and is NOT in pvp area). The Protectorate can be 2 or 3-manned.

all other weeklies are solo.

Instances:
Aturam Sky Fortress (also 2-3k ap)
Raksang (also the ancient balaur scales can be turn in at the shugo near the entrance for Kahruns)
Rentus
Muada's Trencher (has an one-time quest as well for Kahruns, "The Empress Must Die")
Argent Manor
Elementis Forest

Aturam is solo, Raksang and Rentus 6-men, Muada and Argent/Manor are 12-men. Raksang is the best value as you can do 3 times a day for 15 Kahruns each plus the scales, and it's super easy. Alliances for Muada and Argent/Manor are harder to find, although people do Muada for legion coin quests (and nothing else), and Argent/Manor for gear, but usually taking both instances in the same run, so might take very long for 17 Kahruns each. (But you might get some Primal plate pieces on the way. Though, getting the whole set is a pain)

There is also a shugo in Kamar which gives Kahruns for Radiant Tokens, but personally I don't think it worth it.

Last edited by Micheline - Israphel; 06-09-2013 at 11:45 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:51 PM
Elyos

Also, here is a pretty good guide, not just for Kahruns but mithrils and other dailies/weeklies too:

http://cake.ucoz.com/blog/daily_ques...e/2012-07-19-6