Old 06-12-2013, 05:07 PM
Elyos
Default 4.0 Forum Q&A Part 2

Hi all,
I've gone ahead and created a new thread for the forum 4.0 Q&A. Here you can see answers we have so far from the submitted questions from our very own production member, Saja.
See second post for answers and updates from Saja.
Remember, this thread is specifically for questions you have about 4.0 for Saja. Please keep other discussions on separate threads.

Off topic comments and questions will be subjected to moderation.
If you are experiencing launcher issues, please refer to this thread.

We will answer questions in batches and certain questions may need verification so those questions may take longer to answer. Please allow for turnaround time on your questions. If your question has not been answered, it is because 1. we are verifying the answer or 2. we do not have an answer at this time.

Ask away!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:19 PM
Elyos
Default Re: 4.0 Forum Q&A Part 2

LAST EDITED WEDNESDAY, 6/26/2013 03:14 CDT TO FINALIZE POST.

Hello everyone. Iím Saja from the Aion production team. Itís my pleasure to make your acquaintance. To be clear, I am not new to the company and Iíve worked closely with Valor and the others for a long time Ė Iíve always been a forum lurker. But I wanted to provide something of a personal response to your inquiries from the production team. I will introduce myself more personally in another thread later, but Iíd like to share some answers to your questions now.

I understand and appreciate your curiosity about the upcoming launch of Dark Betrayal. Weíre just as excited as you are and we are busy working hard to make a successful launch that you will all enjoy. There truly is a lot to do, but we will do our best to carve time out to address concerns and answer questions that you have. I will answer questions in this post and edit it with more information or answers in the way of updating the list without making you all hunt through the thread.

What I ask in return is a little patience for this to happen, as well as understanding that we cannot get to every question Ė though I promise we will do our best. If it seems I skipped over your question or do not answer it, there could be several reasons including (a) I didnít see it or just didnít get to it yet, (b) I need to check the answer, (c) it was sufficiently answered elsewhere or cannot be answered at this time, (d) the question is actually a couched criticism or attempt to create an argument, or (e) some other reason. Please do not be offended if your question isnít immediately answered.

Before we get started, one important answer Ė patch notes accompany the patch and will be released along with the update, not sooner. Sorry if this disappoints anyone but that is the procedure. Until then, we hope you will continue to keep an eye on the Dark Betrayal web site as new information is released. We will also try to answer your questions here as we are able.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John - Kahrun View Post
Will there be any added restrictions or new functions to combat botters and gold sellers/spammers? I've seen hundreds of bots just about everywhere I go, and it just seems to be getting worse and worse..
I know how you feel about the bots and RMT spamming, so I wanted to make sure not to avoid this question. Despite many comments to the contrary, we actually do take bots and gold sellers seriously and conduct many efforts to combat them. We are constantly updating and optimizing our methods to be more efficient and effective Ė this is not just some stock answer we give when the subject comes up, itís actually true. As GM Spam has noted elsewhere, we cannot go into great detail about this to preserve that efficacy. Please rest assured that we are not ďasleep at the wheelĒ on this issue and are always trying to make our servers a pleasant place to be for our real players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jinlie - Siel View Post
Is all the "nerfs" of instances and all the classes (included new classes) are going to be applied in our patches? seem Ru/Kr and Jp got them all in patch 2 so i was hoping that we would get the same things so we can avoid "QQ"
While I cannot verify what is meant by ďall the nerfsĒ I can say that yes, we will be releasing a more updated patch than other territories did initially. There will be two new classes available immediately at launch, the Songweaver and the Gunslinger. There will also be 11 new instances to enjoy from day 1 (or as soon as you reach the required level, I suppose) Ė please continue to check out the Dark Betrayal site for information on the new content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenus - Siel View Post
Will there be a new server for 4.0? I sure hope so because all the players wanting to try gunners and bards will take ages to compete in pvp on our current servers. it will probably take 6 months before anyone that plays those classes to be geared enough for it. A fresh server is needed for the new incoming classes.
Fresh servers are always exciting but keep in mind that how much time is required to ďcompeteĒ as well as what constitutes ďgeared enoughĒ vary widely depending on who you ask. That said, we have no plans for a new server and believe our existing servers are currently adequate to have an enjoyable experience for all our players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasumi - Siel View Post
Will Gauon (the oriel npc) have a new quest for lvl 65 wings?
He has got some nice quests to get oriel wings lvl 30, 40, 50 and 60 now.
No. There is no new quest from Gauon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxstain - Israphel View Post
Not sure if this ask yet or not, I thought we would be getting 3 new classes? what happened to the 3rd class?
leather class Gunner
cloth class Bard
plate class mecha??
There will be 2 new base classes (Technist and Muse) to play on June 26th. These progress to the two new ascended classes: the Gunslinger and the Songweaver. There will be no other new classes at 4.0 launch, and Korea has not released any more info about an additional class.

Quote:
Originally Posted by {PM}Valor - Tiamat View Post
When 4.0 launches, can Valor have a raise?
Iíll raise my glass to you, does that count?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utena - Tiamat View Post
Simple request for more gm events (like the sanctum one that was on st paddys day on the little island to SR)

More character slots (BCM it, take my money)

Any new Dance Emotes ? (Wonder Girls etc ?)
More GM events is something we would definitely like to do, however we are hoping to avoid another St. Patrickís Day Massacre.

Sorry, there will not be additional character slots available at launch. Same answer for the dance emotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azliet - Israphel View Post
Can we trade crucible armor (lvl 55) with the account warehouse?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazian - Tiamat View Post
Will weapon boxes such as the Tabahata box drop the new class items? Or will it drop some random item? I have a few saved up for a gunner, so I would really like to know.
The Tahabata weapon box does drop weapons for the new classes (Tahabataís Pistol or Tahabataís Aethercannon for Gunslinger and Tahabataís Harp for Songweaver).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jehova - Tiamat View Post
+ Will mailing Tiamat Guard weapons with passes be enabled?
Yes.

Quote:
+ Will the cost of courage/crucible insignia be reduced for Lv55 colliseum gear?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nsn - Tiamat View Post
Are we getting enchantment stone combination?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirshadow - Siel View Post
will fast track still be ended once you hit level 55? Or will it be raised to 60 since we're having 65 as the new cap?
The level cap for Fast-Track Server will not be increased. However, Inggison and Gelkmaros will be accessible. Players will also be able to enter Udas and Lower Udas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnies - Israphel View Post
Is there a new 50e set for bards, or will they be using 50e cloth?
There is no new set specifically for Songweavers. They will use 50e cloth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makyura - Siel View Post
Ffs, more than one person asked about Mihtril-Sera exchange thing.. I barely think that's something you don't know yet..
Some say there's a way to "directly" spaw ur mithrils for sera ones at some rate (heared about 5 mith - 1 sera) apart from handicraft, some others say you can only craft 'em.
Can we know if we are wasting our time with mith medals quests or not, please?

Thanks
Yes there are NPCís for changing Mithril medals into Ceramium medals. Itís not a direct trade with a set rate. Also, itís actually not a fountain but various Shugos you talk to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortAR - Siel View Post
What crafting level do we need to preform the 4 mithril -> 1 new medal craft?
You need a Handicrafting level of 500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archii - Siel View Post
Is there a limit on how many of the new medals you can craft per day?
Not if you have the required materials, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunnies - Israphel View Post
Hello & welcome Saja :)

Are any new crafting designs being added with the new classes in mind, for tailor / armor smith / weapons etc?
Will this include lowbie gear designs (eg level 13-50 designs)?

e.g. I've read that gunners use MB stats, so I am wondering if any tailor designs are being added for new leather gear but with gunners in mind.

I'm also curious if there will be designs for weapons (eg harps etc) including lowbie designs (level 15-50 range).

I know youíve been on pins and needles waiting to know what looms ahead in this area, and I donít intend to string you along. Anyway I wonít spin you a yarn: there are no new tailor designs at the lower levels.

However there are indeed new low-level designs for crafting weapons for the new classes. Pistols and Aethercannons fall under Weaponsmithing and harps are Handicrafting.

Quote:
Will the current eternal felicious manastone supps be usable on the new gear?
Felicitous Manastone Supplements work for a set level range. The level cap of the current supplements will not increase automatically at launch.

Quote:
Will the 'Event Staff' stay after 4.0 hits? (The ones that give HP or Def buff)
Yes, the Event Staff will be staying around and will even see an upgrade.

Quote:
Will you have the Show Title and Stat Title function that other versions have with 4.0? I only ask this because I'm not fully sure how it works, but it would be you can choose a title for others to see, and choose one that gives you stats.
Itís basically ďskinningĒ titles except you donít need to go to a special NPC to do it - you can handle it all from your Titles UI for free. Itís totally intuitive. As you describe, you choose a title for others to see and a title that provides you the stats. For example, you can run around with the ďStraw for BrainsĒ title above your head while enjoying the benefits of the ďTop GunĒ stats. And yes, this function will be available at launch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iolicon - Siel View Post
What new updates are planned or housing and the Construction crafting skill?

Can Construction get some battlefield use items?
Sorry there is no update for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Islandra - Israphel View Post
~ Will it be possible to download the 4.0 content (either trickle or full dl) prior to the release on the 26th.
Sorry, but there will be no downloading in advance. We will all have to wait until the 26th.

Quote:
~ Is there a marketing plan in place in the hope to entice past and new players to give Aion a try, if so what is being done.
We are really excited about new and past players getting back into the game to experience the new content. Iíve seen a lot of comments around the web about people coming back to enjoy it and I hope youíll all join in welcoming new Daevas as they ascend also. As for marketing and drawing players to Aion, yes this is happening - specifics are handled by a different team so I donít have a lot of details for you right now but the short answer is yes.

Quote:
~ Will there be an increase in staff available on the 26th to help aid players that may have any problems.
The date is an important one and we are planning for it accordingly. Let me also say that our support team is awesome and always works incredibly hard to address player issues. This will certainly be the case for launch as well. I know everyone has natural concerns about launch day but rest assured that we have the bandwidth and that we will do our very best. I really think thatís all that can be said on this point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenitty - Kahrun View Post
Will there be an update on the oriel housing area - IE, new houses up for bidding?
There will be no new houses added to the housing areas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neleth - Kahrun View Post
Is the Update 15th May 2013 patch included in 26th june release ? (http://www.daevasreport.com/2013/05/...y-2013-update/)
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jambo - Israphel View Post
Will there be any non-game changes coinciding with 4.0? Forum Changes or MyAion changes?
Not at launch for the items you mentioned, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerec - Tiamat View Post
Will Kahrun Symbols become tradeable (without the BCM purchase) at the release of 4.0?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerec - Tiamat View Post
Are abyss fort sieges going to remain on the same timer as they are on now?
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liukang - Israphel View Post
Could you provide an adequate list of some or all of the new skills coming in 4.0?
At the least, could you confirm or debunk a certain skill for me? I was told about a skill Gladiators get that is a ranged jump aoe stun. Sort of like Heroic Leap for warriors in world of warcraft, except it stuns the targets hit.
The skill you mean is probably this one. Notice the glad lurking in the bushes then *BAM* leaping at that Crestlich. It does do an AOE damage but itís not a stun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hydrilus - Tiamat View Post
Are plastic surgery tickets going to be given out since 4.0 has some new character customization stuff? (not a big deal to me personally if they aren't, just curious though)
Plastic Surgery Tickets will not be provided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingwon - Tiamat View Post
I also thought it would of been appropriate to clarify whether we'll get the AP refunding merchant NPC. With every bit of information out there on the new abyss gear costing an arm and a leg's worth of AP, planning on how we'll manage our old abyss gear and AP grind is very important to us players. I very much appreciated the person who allow the port for the relic appraiser. So making the infamous "AP grind" more easier to stomach would seriously go a long way. Will we have to wait till release for more information (i.e. in patchnotes)?
I understand where you are coming from here. We have indeed been trying to make the management process you spoke of less of a burden for you. As for the answer to your question about the AP exchange merchant - you do not have to wait until the release. Yes the NPCís will be in our launch version. The amount of AP differs depending on the location of the NPC.

Quote:
Can we trade Crucible insignias for Dire Tokens?
No. Side note: we are using the term Blood Mark rather than Dire Token.

Quote:
Can you turn in the new Dire gear for AP in this update?
Related to the above, and yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poperon - Siel View Post
Are we going to be able to complete quests from lower levels, specially the ones that award us with Titles?

I'm a Title collector btw 61/88 titles so far QQ
Yes. But if I understand your question correctly, this is possible now. Lower level quests can be undertaken, itís just that the map icon doesnít always display. Good luck getting all the titles by the way. As mentioned above, youíll be able to swap out the stats as you see fit.

Quote:
Will the legion quests be updated for 4.0 instances and sieges?
Not at launch, no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lokisonn - Israphel View Post
Hi,

Not sure if this has been asked, but can we have a character class discussion for the bard and the gunner on the forums so we can start talking about the classes properly?

Thanks
New class discussion section for the Gunslinger is here.
New class discussion section for the Songweaver is here.

Hime made them for us. Thank you Hime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poperon - Siel View Post
I would like to know if on 4.0 the AP needed to become 1-Star Officer and forward is going to be revamped. I mean, will the amount of AP needed be updated according to when abyss ranks update daily, because the amount needed for it is fixed on 214.000 AP, but actually on Siel Server for example, you must have more than 800.000 to become a 1-Star officer.

So, It would be great if in the place of that Fixed AP amount needed, the game updated it with the last amount of AP that the last 1-Star officer currently has, for example.
The way the window functions will not change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stfxxtony - Siel View Post
so, only handicrafting makes the new medals?
There are Ceramium Medal designs for Armorsmithing and Tailoring also but they do not make use of Mithrils. They also require level 500 in their respective fields.

Quote:
will we be able to use numbers in our names?
and why cant we use numbers now?
No, you will not be able to use numbers in character names. Without going into a lot of technical detail, the reason special characters (including numbers) are not allowed is to maintain database consistency and to prevent other technical issues from arising. There is also the aesthetic reason but I know it can be argued that is subjective.

On the plus side, you will be able to use capital letters at any place in your name once 4.0 launches.

Quote:
Another question here.

Can we use felicitos socketing eternal on lv 65 eternal gears ?
I've been told that we can use it to only lv 1-60 eternal gears.

Please confirm it for me thank you.
I actually meant to address this above, but it may not have been clear so let me restate it: the current felicitous socketing items that are available on the store have a level range up to 60 as you state. The level range for these items will not increase automatically at launch. This means you cannot use the current felicitous socketing items on Level 65 eternal gear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desoxyn - Siel View Post
Why did you guys chose to name the Gunner and Bard as Gunslinger and Whateverweaver? You were afraid of some other MMO company suing you? Or it was a attempt to be unique? Because I'd rather have them as Gunner and Bard to be honest.
As I alluded earlier, Iím reluctant to get drawn into discussions about why we did x instead of y for such subjective things in this thread as it could probably go on endlessly. But I will take the bait this time. We thought the names sounded cool, were unique, and adequately portrayed the classes. There was no ulterior reason. I personally think the names are great and more appealing than your alternatives but accept that you disagree.

Speaking of things that are unique, I will also take this opportunity to mention the writing effort that went into this release and in fact goes into all our updates. An absolutely awesome team of immensely talented writers prepared the quests, dialogs, item names, and countless other things to create an immersive and enjoyable experience for you.

Some of the new quest names are downright hilarious and you actually can gain a lot by reading through them instead of just clicking through quickly (something I am admittedly too often guilty of when playing games). I personally think this experience is one of the things that really makes NA Aion shine and also believe that they donít get enough credit for the amazing work that they do. Iím sure many of you will agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issm - Kahrun View Post
When the exp loss stops for everyone under lvl 50, is the load tip that you start losing exp after level 5 going to be removed or changed?
Quote:
Will you guys increase the no-exp loss cap from 49 to 60?
Quote:
There was a rumor that recoverable xp will be reset with the transition to 4.0, is this true?
XP loss at death will continue to occur at lower levels in NA Aion 4.0. Recoverable XP should not be reset at the transition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainstater - Siel View Post
Will their be any changes to the Asmodian incentives on Siel and Israphel?
There will be an upgrade to the Asmodian incentives on the servers you mentioned. There will be more information in the coming days regarding the Asmodian incentive program. Asmodian incentives will not be going away for any server that has them currently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprengeri - Tiamat View Post
Will additional channels for Poeta (both standard and FTS servers) be added to accommodate for the incoming new classes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terribadiator - Siel View Post
Will there be more channels in Belu/Heiron on fast track? With all the people leveling it's going to be a pain to quest and farm coins.
Most of the lower level zones will get additional channels for fast track. This includes Heiron and Beluslan. No additional channels are planned for standard servers at this time. Channels is something we can monitor and adjust if necessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naav - Israphel View Post
I have a level 55 character that has a static group for DP S rank. Our group of friends are on different servers and we met through the Fast Track Server. We were looking forward to 4.0 in anticipation of finally being able to run Besh together but I noticed that you did not mention it. Will the 4.0 update only include Inggison and Gelkmaros but not Silentera Canyon or at least an entrance to Besh that we can access from the FTS?

Naav
Hi Naav. Iím sorry to disappoint you and your friends but Silentera isnít included and Besh cannot be accessed through FTS. I think itís awesome that you were able to meet a good group of friends from different servers on the Fast Track but there are some drawbacks I suppose.

Quote:
So I guess this confirms that there are no Shaper/Elyos crafting Tokens exchange update for 4.0? Or is it outdated?

http://power.plaync.co.kr/aion/%EC%A...A3%BC%ED%99%94
There are indeed Shapers of Dusk / Wrights of Dawn designs available for the new class weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cisa - Tiamat View Post
I don't feel like browsing through threads at the moment, so does anyone have any idea about the upcoming patch file size? Perhaps around the same size of 3.0 when it came out, which was 3.5 GB, or more?
The patch will be in the area of 4.5 GB.

Quote:
How long is the expected downtime on the 26th?
I estimate around six hours but the final schedule is still being finalized. Hime will post a maintenance notice about this as usual before the launch and that should have any information you need.

Quote:
Is ceramium medals tradable ?
No.

Quote:
Beside siege,craft,exchange mith,there is any quests to get ceramium medals ?
You could also get them from the following instances: Ophidan Bridge, Danuar Sanctuary, Infinity Shard, and Eternal Bastion.

Fragmented Ceramium also has the potential to be turned into Ceramium Medals and is obtainable through quests / instances.

Quote:
Is there neutral zone in new area ?
Yes there are some neutral zones but there is not much purple on the map overall.

Quote:
Ancient Coin quests can be done in neutral zone (if there's one) or pvp zone ?
You acquire the quests from Shugos in neutral zones but for the most part you will have to venture into the PvP areas in order to complete the quests. It may be best to group up.

Quote:
Will there be multiple of ancient coins quests (like kahrun daily,weekly) or single one ?
There are daily quests for ancient coins. There are also quests that can only be completed once.

Quote:
How many ancient coins we can get from a quest ?
Daily quests give you 5 or 6 each and there are a few you can do. One-time quests give you more, generally 25 or 30. You can get around 600 from completing all the 1-time quests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishis - Siel View Post
Will you be bringing Shugo Imperial Tomb back when 4.0 launches?
You may not have seen the last of the Shugo Imperial Tomb but it will not begin again at launch.

Quote:
(Speaking of Wrights of Dawn / Shapers of Dusk designs)

Can you please elaborate a little bit, does this include only the Harps / Pistols / Cannons for 60 and lower? Or the new 61+ designs?
60 and lower.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishis - Siel View Post
Is there going to be a way for people to transfer their pre-made characters into the new classes? Like if someone has a mage or a lvl 10 sorc would we be able to switch it to bard or would we have to completely remake the character?
You cannot transfer existing characters to the new classes. You would have to make a new character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avator - Siel View Post
I also want to confirm that we will get TWO master craft in 4.0

http://power.plaync.co.kr/aion/%EC%A0%9C%EC%9E%91

K!
No. And that page states that you can only have one master craft.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidder - Siel View Post
will there be new arena sets specifically for gunner and bard? i.e. will there be new leather antro and genium sets with gunner stats?
Yes for Gunslinger. Nothing new specifically for Songweaver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosscamper - Siel View Post
Will the Atlas get more quests, something to fill the 50-65 void?
The atlas will not be getting additional quests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avinalaf - Tiamat View Post
Will the new sets be skin-extractable?
Many will be. You can skin a Gunslingerís Hyperion jerkin onto something else and wear it on your ranger, for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashstar - Siel View Post
Hello, just curious if the amount of guestbloom fertilizer we receive from the daily quest will increase to 20 when we hit 61. Thanks.
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceptia - Tiamat View Post
I saw that EC lvl 55 gear is account warehouse tradable. Can you confirm this is the same for 60 EC gear.
Yes, it is the same for level 60 gear too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatsuo - Siel View Post
OK let me double check something because i see some potential problems with something said about caps in names..... is it a visual thing or is it or can per say have the name Thisguy on one character and ThisGuy on another cause if thats the case i see alot of problems with that.... especially with as many ninjas as there are now adays
You are right Ė that would not be ideal. However whether or not a letter is capitalized does not matter when comparing character names. So if a character named Thisguy already exists, nobody will be able to make ThisGuy. You still might have to keep your guard up for ThatGuy though.

Quote:
Saja is there gonna be a gold lvl 65 abyss armor ?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nittalya - Siel View Post
Not sure of this has been answered, but in 4.0 will any new mounts be introduced? In-game or through BCM?
No.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarrow - Kahrun View Post
I would like to know if there is any approximate date for when we will be getting the new socketing supplements and would also like to know if the current ones will be modified to work with the lvl65 items or will it be seperate from the new ones. Thank you
I tried to answer this a few times but want to make this clear: the current ones will not be modified. You should not expect to use them for level 65 gear. Sorry but I have nothing else to add to this point at the moment.

Quote:
I hear you can craft the L60~63 Distorted Dragon Lord weapons into a L65~68 versions.

Will I need to master a craft in that respective field to do it?

Or is it a quest item thing?
Itís a morph. The NPC selling the designs has a chance to appear when you take Crumbling Redoubt, which is one of the bases in Katalam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahrheit - Siel View Post
Do you guys know yet what time of day the downtime is going to begin? Morning, afternoon, evening, middle of the night, etc.
It should be around the time maintenance usually starts, but I will stress again that you should wait for the final maintenance notice from Hime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamonaku - Israphel View Post
Thanks for this thread and answering our questions.

At present assassins have a signet silence skill tree that is worthless compared to our quickening doom tree. While I know there will be magic boost leather armor that assassins can wear for the most part, I wanted to ask if there will be magic boost daggers in 4.0. I thought I saw pictures on a small indie website but I wanted to confirm if we will get them or not.

Thanks.
Well youíll have a few options here. The magic boost dagger is not a myth. You can acquire the item shown below with ancient coins:

4.0 also brings new Idian items that can add temporary additional stats to your weapon. There are a few different ones (physical attack / defense, magical attack /defense, etc.) and the stats of each type are generally applied randomly, but you can do fun things like this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonais - Israphel View Post
Will there be multiple forts going vulnerable at the same time in the new zones? This question was posed by legion mates due to faction imbalance when faced with the possibility of taking only one fort at a time.
Here is the schedule. Sillus Fortress is in Katalam and the others are in Danaria. Some of the heart times are being replaced.

EDIT: No more space! Finalizing post here and will respond in the thread.
Old 06-12-2013, 05:24 PM
Elyos

Before I read this all:

OMG SAJA. Thanks for the Wedding work!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:28 PM
Asmodians

alot of the questions about incentives weren't even included...
Old 06-12-2013, 05:32 PM
Elyos

I appreciate all the answers {PD} Saja. ^^ Looking forward to more.

P.S. Avoid that carpal tunnel. That was a long post. XD
Elyos Fat #1
Mantra-bot systems engaged!
Old 06-12-2013, 05:51 PM
Elyos

Are we getting the NPCs that allow us to turn in our old AP gears in exchange for AP?
Old 06-12-2013, 05:57 PM
Asmodians

In the last major update, part of it was removed due to the "localization" (namely the DE buff). Is there plan to do the same thing this time with 4.0 content. If so, what are we losing?

Also are there any chance we will ever get the DE buff or do you feel it would impact the BCM too much to allow player to get more and better stones?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:42 PM
Elyos

Are we going to get the NPC that lets you exchange your old abyss armor into AP or is it being kept out cause of the item that's sold in the cash shop?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:47 PM
Elyos

I meant to says that some classes got their skills nerfed so they wont be too powerful like one of the bard resistant buff, as we all know their buffs are very powerful in pvp so kr/ru and jp had to nerfs it down A LOT to make it balance in pvp. They also made some of the new instances a bit easier as well in their previous patches.

Anyway i still have another questions about the "Felicitous Manastone Bundle", seem we already have the fable and eternal, are we going to have one for mythic gears too?
Old 06-12-2013, 06:52 PM
Elyos

What new updates are planned or housing and the Construction crafting skill?

Can Construction get some battlefield use items?