Old 06-26-2013, 04:15 PM
Elyos
Default Error E02024

[update error] File canot be accessed. the update may be in use by another program. restart your computer and try again. if this problem persists please call customer bla bla you know the rest :P

E02024
pfp_rf_o23_4
NClauncher.exe

ive tried to restart a few times but I still get this error when I try to get on aion T.T anyone having the same problem?
Old 06-26-2013, 07:30 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Error E02024

The same mistake, who knows the solution to this problem please reply
Old 06-26-2013, 09:01 PM
Asmodians

I am having this problem also I have restarted also, I have not changed anything on pc or even installed anything new at all I have top knotch security im positive its not a virus or anything so what give? Anyone that could maybe shed some enlightment on this situation? Would be greatly appreciated.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:23 PM
Asmodians

GUYS I GOT THE FIX!!! Mind u Im on windows 7 so it maybe lil different for u depending what platform your running. Anyways onto the fix #1 Right click Aion on your desktop select open file location. #2 Find the the file NCLauncher not the application Type is configuration settings its just note pad stuff not a app. #3 Now that you have found the text file Right click it select Open. #4 Now that is open find SelfUpdate=1 and change the 1 to zero so that it looks like this SelfUpdate=0. #5 The last and final step! Hit Ctrl+S and close it all out and start your launcher problem solved. Should start with no issues your welcome peeps!

Last mashed by Zaphrodite - Siel; 06-26-2013 at 09:24 PM.
Old 06-26-2013, 10:03 PM
Elyos

oh my gosh! it works thank you soo much :D
Old 06-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Elyos

Fiinaaalllyyyy something worked !
Thanks Zaphrodite !!
Old 06-30-2013, 08:05 AM
Asmodians

i was having that problem and read your issuses.. i cant thank you enough Zaphrodite but thx 1mil times over
Old 07-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaphrodite - Siel View Post
GUYS I GOT THE FIX!!! Mind u Im on windows 7 so it maybe lil different for u depending what platform your running. Anyways onto the fix #1 Right click Aion on your desktop select open file location. #2 Find the the file NCLauncher not the application Type is configuration settings its just note pad stuff not a app. #3 Now that you have found the text file Right click it select Open. #4 Now that is open find SelfUpdate=1 and change the 1 to zero so that it looks like this SelfUpdate=0. #5 The last and final step! Hit Ctrl+S and close it all out and start your launcher problem solved. Should start with no issues your welcome peeps!
I tried what you did, is there any way to get pass the access denied part? either ncsoft found out about this and blked it or I just cant get through even with admin priveleges on my pc
Old 08-08-2013, 12:55 PM
Asmodians

This fix totally worked for my friend Poco; he kept getting this error at 52%. I sent this to him, told him to make sure everything was done in Administrator mode, and BOOM! He's back! Thank you so much :D
<33333
Old 08-08-2013, 12:58 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayuin - Siel View Post
I tried what you did, is there any way to get pass the access denied part? either ncsoft found out about this and blked it or I just cant get through even with admin priveleges on my pc
Even when you're logged in as an Administrator, not all programs run in Administrator mode. Make sure you apply and save the fix, and then reinstall Aion, all in Administrator mode. Right click the program (for some you have to hold down shift while you right click in order for the option to show) and make sure you select "Run as Administrator." Good luck!