Old 06-27-2013, 04:28 PM
Asmodians
Default 4.0.... why!?

Idk if it's just me raging, or allot more people think the same about 4.0 being a compltely failure.. and most of its aspects..
Why.. why pvp zone open 24/7? I love kahrum will, If people want to go open work pvp, there was a time set for it, when Not, u could go do ur dailys, afk in the midle of nowhere in piece.. now everywhere we go, there isa grp ot xform.

Second retarded thing was, this armors,.. why a set of armor just for overnour?
why so manny options?? every maor upgrade we got so far, was 1 set of armor, or 2.. not.. taht manny as now, Im like.. what to get? what to go for??

Please put up what you think!
Old 06-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: 4.0.... why!?

I like it, it's not constant pvp, there are some safe areas of katalam where you can grind. But it keeps people on their toes, and it's fun.

As far as the many options, I like it too. It provides a lot of different sets for people to try new things.
Old 06-27-2013, 04:51 PM
Asmodians

I realy wish we had Kahrun's will, like in Sarpan/Tiamaranta,..
As far, its not so bad.. I just miss the Dreg, 3x a day..
Old 06-27-2013, 05:25 PM
Asmodians

as I say , if you dont like it why are you playing?

new patch is fantastic , i cant stop playing .
Old 06-27-2013, 06:52 PM
Elyos

Kahrun disappeared so you can't rely on him anymore.

Think of it as the Eye but with more space.
People were complaining about the Kahrun's Will a lot and now with the PvP zones being open 24/7 people complain too /:

Thanks to my awesome teacher Forthyn for the siggy <3
Lots of love and meeps!
Old 06-28-2013, 02:18 AM
Elyos

I love 4.0. I haven't had this much fun since release!
Old 06-28-2013, 02:37 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trizza - Siel View Post
Idk if it's just me raging, or allot more people think the same about 4.0 being a compltely failure.. and most of its aspects..
Why.. why pvp zone open 24/7? I love kahrum will, If people want to go open work pvp, there was a time set for it, when Not, u could go do ur dailys, afk in the midle of nowhere in piece.. now everywhere we go, there isa grp ot xform.

Second retarded thing was, this armors,.. why a set of armor just for overnour?
why so manny options?? every maor upgrade we got so far, was 1 set of armor, or 2.. not.. taht manny as now, Im like.. what to get? what to go for??

Please put up what you think!
idk what ur talking about. From all the ppl i know, 4.0 is perfect so far. None of them complain about pvp, actually they'r always ready for that =P

For armor, u only get 3 new AP sets btw...
1 for 1star and i believe anyone who has a decent AP income can afford it.
great general set, only like 9 each side can use it, not to mention they need to stay as great general rank to use it.
Governor set, u realized there's only 2 ppl on each the server can use it right? About Chibi, [i]'ve never seen him pvp without xform, so it doesnt make a diff to me whether he uses governor gear or not.
Huby, we all know.

The other non-abyss sets, isnt it better to have more choices? o.o
Old 06-28-2013, 02:39 AM
Asmodians

I prefer this full PvP to the half PvP in Sarpan/Tiamaranta, because when they do half PvP timings, the PvP Timings are always in my timezone. At least it's fair to me too, even the Americans have to endure the PvP while questing. At least I get the advantage now since less people play on the servers when I do compared to US timings
<Xxiiliea> - Lvl 65 Ranger - Elyos, Tiamat
Old 06-28-2013, 09:05 AM
Asmodians

I kinda like it! the only thing is, i dont see why they added streams that can go all the way into the asmo zone and vice versa, they shoulda cut the streams in half to the safe zone in the middle and let ely/asmo push out and take camps from there if they wanted too.

Besides that, 4.0 is a dream for people who like to solo more. Alot more 1v1s everywhere! just too much space to fight in.

Well except for some people who still refuse to even set foot in a pvp zone without having 6+, because killing mobs is srsz bznz. Dem corncream zergers..... not even mobs are safe!
Old 06-28-2013, 12:14 PM
Elyos

I haven't had so much fun in AION in years! I can't wait to be level capped and get my new abilities. :3