Old 06-30-2013, 05:44 AM
Elyos
Default Gunslinger inspired armor

I was wondering if the game has any gunslinger armor, I know cloth and leather is their armor options but I mean by looks. Is there armor in game that is made for gunslingers? like the different sets in the character creator? kinda sucks running around looking like a rouge lol
Old 06-30-2013, 07:26 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Gunslinger inspired armor

from what I can tell there only seems to be unique sets for the weapons & armor in the higher lvls :/ I too was a little disappointed that the previews of the new classes gave us the impression that all our armor would look different from the scout classes while still being leather but then it wasn't. I'm hoping they plan to make a patch in the future that gives us more unique set appearances in the future. But either way, I do enjoy the class & can't wait to get some of the cool looking higher lvl sets
Old 06-30-2013, 09:24 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauna - Siel View Post
from what I can tell there only seems to be unique sets for the weapons & armor in the higher lvls :/ I too was a little disappointed that the previews of the new classes gave us the impression that all our armor would look different from the scout classes while still being leather but then it wasn't. I'm hoping they plan to make a patch in the future that gives us more unique set appearances in the future. But either way, I do enjoy the class & can't wait to get some of the cool looking higher lvl sets
Personally this is my incentive to hit level 65, so I can wear a usable pvp set + skin it to one of the gunner-unique looking sets.
Old 06-30-2013, 05:30 PM
Elyos

I agree The gunslinger class is awesome, my favorite next to gladiator. I feel though that their lack of personalization for the class really takes away from a great class, their guns lack creativity as well I have gone through 7 guns so far and they have yet to look like i have a new gun lol you got a brass gun silver gun and a brown gun with green, that's all I have seen so far.
Old 06-30-2013, 06:10 PM
Elyos

It's always been this way. The types of armor have always been very generic, based on their material, until late game. Even going back to when Dark Poeta was the final instance. That's the first set that had differences based on class specificity. You're not going to get unique skins until your armor can only be used for your class I.e. "gunner's leather armor," or some such thing.
Old 07-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mante - Tiamat View Post
It's always been this way. The types of armor have always been very generic, based on their material, until late game. Even going back to when Dark Poeta was the final instance. That's the first set that had differences based on class specificity. You're not going to get unique skins until your armor can only be used for your class I.e. "gunner's leather armor," or some such thing.
Pretty much..

Ahhh... Dark Poeta.... Good times, good times..
Old 07-10-2013, 01:39 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mante - Tiamat View Post
Sure they didn't have many lower lvl options when the game first came out but they've added several since then. And it's not so much the armor as it is the weapons, all the sets that have unique designs there isn't a gun, cannon, or harp to match them. Genesis, The Circle, Kromede's, Kaliga's, Grogget's... all of these have special designs for the weapons, all of them except for the new weapons. I'm just curious as to why they didn't bother to make them match the set & if they plan to do so in the future :/
Old 07-10-2013, 03:51 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauna - Siel View Post
Sure they didn't have many lower lvl options when the game first came out but they've added several since then. And it's not so much the armor as it is the weapons, all the sets that have unique designs there isn't a gun, cannon, or harp to match them. Genesis, The Circle, Kromede's, Kaliga's, Grogget's... all of these have special designs for the weapons, all of them except for the new weapons. I'm just curious as to why they didn't bother to make them match the set & if they plan to do so in the future :/
They most likely don't. Just saying.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:54 PM
Asmodians

Don't think they will put any low level unique skins just cause you won't be wearing them long
Old 07-11-2013, 12:26 AM
Asmodians

i think this one is specifically gunners unique skin.