Old 07-04-2013, 02:46 AM
Elyos
Default Ancient coin quests.

Does anybody know what quests are there? How much u get from them?
Old 07-05-2013, 03:35 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Ancient coin quests.

Lol is it so big secret?
Old 07-05-2013, 04:21 AM
Asmodians

Ancient Coins is a tough item to get in my opinion. When you reach 65 the Idian Depths will become available to you where you will be able to complete a few quest that award you with 30x Ancient Coins. After that a daily opens up for you where you can get up to 6x Ancient Coins. As far as quest goes, these are the only ones that I know off.

Two alternative methods in obtaining these coins is to either buy them from other players which from experience they go for at least 150k each, or farm the mobs in Idian Depths which all have a chance to drop them. From personal experiece the drop rate of these coins is not that great something like 1 coin every 15-20 mobs. Hope this helps.
Old 07-08-2013, 06:41 AM
Elyos

What is the daily quest? I haven't gotten a daily yet and I've done 90% of the quests in ID. I want a coin quest that I can farm. There has to be one. I don't think they want you to grind 20,000 Ancient Coins from drops alone.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:24 AM
Elyos

they didnt label the daily coin quest as a daily.its just [coin] quest name from the shugos