Old 07-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Asmodians
Default the fast track server

what does it do exactly do I get the same bonus gear if iam asmo. do I get more exp I assume you level faster how does it work, how much content will I miss

Thanks
Old 07-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Elyos
Default Re: the fast track server

All it does is level you more quickly than if you're to play on the standard. Roughly preferred as the "Land of Carebears," for you also won't have to forcefully barrel-roll against the other fraction.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:26 PM
Asmodians

The FTS has double exp from mobs. It's also accessible by players of all 4 servers, so it's easier to find groups for instances and there's no PvP.

Surveys don't work on the FTS, so you'll have to go back to standard at the appropriate levels to collect any of those.
Old 07-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Asmodians

thanks guy how I guess if you go there then you aren't eligible for the gear the asmos get for being on an imbalanced server
Old 07-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraleth - Siel View Post
what does it do exactly do I get the same bonus gear if iam asmo. do I get more exp I assume you level faster how does it work, how much content will I miss

Thanks
Welcome to Aion Maraleth check the image.
Old 07-06-2013, 05:09 PM
Asmodians

thank you that was actually perfect appreciate it. been running on that server till the good gear shows up and I switch back before I level. my main is level 16 already not to bad for a few hours hugely enjoying everything
Old 07-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraleth - Siel View Post
thank you that was actually perfect appreciate it. been running on that server till the good gear shows up and I switch back before I level. my main is level 16 already not to bad for a few hours hugely enjoying everything
Not only that but you also have different channels on each server which means when the zone where you are is empty and you want some company you can jump to another channel of the same fast-track or normal server.Don't forget to ask for help and i hope you have a pleasant stay here,blessings from Siel.