In 3.0 our main pvp exchange currency was Mithril Medals. There were many ways of receiving these medals.
1) Going to forts. 3x a day. Usually 2 forts taken. Equaled to about 6 Mithril Medals a day.
2) Doing dailies/weeklies that also gave quite a good amount of Mithril Medals.
3) Exchanging Platinum Medals for Mithril Medals.
How do we get Cera Medals???
1) Going to forts. Unlike Tia sieges that happen 3 times a day, most of the days of the week, there is only 1 fort that is vulnerable per day. How many medals do you get? 4 Cera Medals!!! YAY right? No.
I don't know how it is on other servers, but on Kahrun, Pradeth is a chicken tactic fort, and it stays Balanuar, which means no medals for anyone... and the other 2 are traded off/on between the Elyos/Asmo, and in the case of Kahrun for example, 1 faction gets 4 medals for defending 1 fort, the other faction gets 4 medals for defending the other fort.
Whole point I'm trying to make is, the way forts are designed now, and the reward system itself, there is a huge lack of Cera Medals compared to 3.0 medal rewards.
2) Ofc the Mith -> Cera exchange, which as we all tried it, is pretty nyerk.
In general, there are no weeklies/dailies to help us out with attaining our PvP gear... and what's even funnier is that the amount of medals needed are more than the amount that was needed in 3.0.
Just my venting thread. Feel free to add your opinions.