Old 07-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Elyos
Default Cera Medals

In 3.0 our main pvp exchange currency was Mithril Medals. There were many ways of receiving these medals.

1) Going to forts. 3x a day. Usually 2 forts taken. Equaled to about 6 Mithril Medals a day.

2) Doing dailies/weeklies that also gave quite a good amount of Mithril Medals.

3) Exchanging Platinum Medals for Mithril Medals.

How do we get Cera Medals???

1) Going to forts. Unlike Tia sieges that happen 3 times a day, most of the days of the week, there is only 1 fort that is vulnerable per day. How many medals do you get? 4 Cera Medals!!! YAY right? No.

I don't know how it is on other servers, but on Kahrun, Pradeth is a chicken tactic fort, and it stays Balanuar, which means no medals for anyone... and the other 2 are traded off/on between the Elyos/Asmo, and in the case of Kahrun for example, 1 faction gets 4 medals for defending 1 fort, the other faction gets 4 medals for defending the other fort.

Whole point I'm trying to make is, the way forts are designed now, and the reward system itself, there is a huge lack of Cera Medals compared to 3.0 medal rewards.

2) Ofc the Mith -> Cera exchange, which as we all tried it, is pretty nyerk.

In general, there are no weeklies/dailies to help us out with attaining our PvP gear... and what's even funnier is that the amount of medals needed are more than the amount that was needed in 3.0.

Just my venting thread. Feel free to add your opinions.
Old 07-07-2013, 10:03 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Cera Medals

do instances.

HERESY THE BEST
Old 07-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaisland - Tiamat View Post
do instances.
This is all you need to know. Follow this advice and epiphanies will start smacking you in the head.
Elyos Fat #1
Seriously, who hasn't killed me? XD
"Do not repeat the past, for it is to be remembered, not reborn." -Personal life's mantra
Old 07-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Elyos

I might just be uninformed, but what instances?

Danauar Myst? Once a day, get S rank, and get 1 medal. Unless you're talking about spamming reset scrolls, I don't see how I can make bigger gains... unless ofc, like I said, there is something else I'm missing.
Old 07-07-2013, 12:18 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaisland - Tiamat View Post
do instances.
wanting to know what instances outside S rank Danuar or w/e it's called give Miths.

Unfortunately for me I'm getting too many ping spikes to run an S run (impossible to nail the timer mark)
Old 07-07-2013, 02:25 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbeatable - Kahrun View Post
I might just be uninformed, but what instances?

Danauar Myst? Once a day, get S rank, and get 1 medal. Unless you're talking about spamming reset scrolls, I don't see how I can make bigger gains... unless ofc, like I said, there is something else I'm missing.
Danuar Mystacarium, Void Cube, etc. For now, I think the instances inside Katalam and Danaria forts will suffice, if you can yield an S rank.

People are trying to force the acquisition of Ceramium medals without truly learning the functions of the 11 instances that were added. I'd suggest, for now at least, go through every instance and learn how to do it. You might like some of them. For example, I want to burn Danuar Mystacarium but I do enjoy doing Void Cube. :3

There are also Fragmented Ceramium that you can turn in for a chance at a Medal at certain camps in Katalam and Danaria. Use those to your advantage. ^^
Elyos Fat #1
"Do not repeat the past, for it is to be remembered, not reborn." -Personal life's mantra
Old 07-07-2013, 02:27 PM
Asmodians

inb4 pay to win and i kno some ppl are spamming that instance 24/7
Old 07-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Elyos

Like me :D
Old 07-07-2013, 02:30 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirfartsalot - Israphel View Post
inb4 pay to win and i kno some ppl are spamming that instance 24/7
With these really insane cooldowns, the P2W is over 9k. Hell, I don't even blame people if they buy reset scrolls.

And if you're referring to the Mystacarium that's being spammed, I'm in total agreement with you. ^^
Elyos Fat #1