Old 07-09-2013, 09:24 AM
Elyos
Default Where are Wind Motes?

Does anyone know where to find Wind Motes? I know absolutely nothing about their where abouts. They look like this:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...4/windmote.png
Old 07-09-2013, 09:31 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Where are Wind Motes?

It looks like something you can either a) rare recipe craft or b) find in a instance, but...even that statement is vague on the prime location. Where did you find that picture for this?
Because if it was off the net you can still trace a possible hint*

Last edited by Johaa - Siel; 07-09-2013 at 09:33 AM.
Old 07-09-2013, 10:15 AM
Elyos

There is a design located in one of the camps that says you need a DLR weapon to make 1 but i do not want to use that design. There is an instance or something somewhere that has this as a drop somewhere. The picture was taken from a design my cleric has. I am currently trying to make the crafted weapon:

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...hed54/wind.png
Old 07-11-2013, 05:09 PM
Asmodians

In Irigani Keep (Katalam) there is a NPC that sells the morph for Wind Mote
have fun you need a Master Elite.... for 1 Wind Mote!!!
so you will need like 4 procs on the new designs and then some x3 on Master elite

insane if you ask me
Old 07-16-2013, 07:22 AM
Elyos

im practically doing the research myself in this thread, lol. But for the forum creeper that is as obsessed as me with trying to craft this mythical weapon....wind motes are obtained from getting S rank in ophidan bridge.

Now I need to know where Wind Breaths come from. Does anyone have a clue?

http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h2...windbreath.png
Old 07-16-2013, 07:29 AM
Asmodians

wind motes and breaths can be made via morph recipes obtained @ one of the Katalam camps too

I believe motes are broken down master elite durable weapons (eternal 60 crafted)

and Breaths are from broken down Vasharti weapons
Old 07-16-2013, 08:52 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malagen - Siel View Post
wind motes and breaths can be made via morph recipes obtained @ one of the Katalam camps too

I believe motes are broken down master elite durable weapons (eternal 60 crafted)

and Breaths are from broken down Vasharti weapons
I dont want to break down incredibly expensive weapons for these things. I know there is a way to get them for free from some sort of instance. wind motes can be obtained very easily. We just need to find out where the other wind mats come from
Old 07-16-2013, 09:01 AM
Asmodians

Eggshell - are you S Ranking Ophidan Bridge? Cause we would love a walk through on that.
Old 07-16-2013, 10:50 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malagen - Siel View Post
Eggshell - are you S Ranking Ophidan Bridge? Cause we would love a walk through on that.
i can put up a video of us going it...maybe. if my legion doesnt mind being on camera. I couldnt tell you step by step what we were doing cuz they just tell me to AoE things lol. We dont do it in world record pace or anything, we just care about the cera medal (and wind motes!)
Old 07-16-2013, 10:56 AM
Asmodians

Right - we are trying to get the Cera medal too - I'm just not even sure about some basic things I guess.

I have really basic questions in regards to strategy - I guess those are the answers I'm mainly looking for.