Old 07-24-2013, 11:05 AM
Asmodians
Default questions about handicrafting and alchemy

I have a lvl 19 Elyos ranger on Tiamat.

I'm torn between mastering on alchemy and handicrafting on her. I know I have a ways to go before I get to that point :P I love to make gold on every mmo that I play and I also am a very avid pvper so I'm not sure which profession to max out and which one to become an expert on. Any suggestions?

Sethane, Amos Sorcerer - Siel
Jerge, Amos Sin - Siel
Cerdan, Elyos Ranger -Tiamat
Old 07-24-2013, 12:39 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: questions about handicrafting and alchemy

I think alch earns you more kinah since everyone needs pots and scrolls. Handicrafting is good if you level it to master and craft the new ceramium medals. I have both at 450 atm and going to get alch to 499 and handi to like 518 so i can try to craft the new medals. I barely used handicraft but I'm glad they added the medal thing. You could also level Tailoring to craft the new medals and godstones.
Old 07-24-2013, 01:42 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarinee - Israphel View Post
I think alch earns you more kinah since everyone needs pots and scrolls. Handicrafting is good if you level it to master and craft the new ceramium medals. I have both at 450 atm and going to get alch to 499 and handi to like 518 so i can try to craft the new medals. I barely used handicraft but I'm glad they added the medal thing. You could also level Tailoring to craft the new medals and godstones.
I was under the impression that I would make more doing handicrafts but I'll keep what you've said in mind. Thanks.
Old 07-26-2013, 10:39 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquamarinee - Israphel View Post
beware. unless you plan on farming the ancient aether, ridal clams, and deluded animas it can get pricey...

I have been trying to do 1/2 and 1/2 and its still pricey and a pain in the nuts..
Old 07-27-2013, 02:02 AM
Asmodians

If you're just now starting the game, alchemy. No other way, it is the best way to get kinah if you're new. It doesn't need a huge investment like other crafts and you can go by normal mats that you farm while leveling.