Old 07-30-2013, 05:50 AM
Asmodians
Default AionSource Checks out the Aethertech in KR Aion 4.5

Checked out the Aethertech and did a video of it yesterday, so feel free to come over and read about it or ask questions:

bit.ly/13rXW2S

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...ird/flying.jpg
Old 07-30-2013, 06:18 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: AionSource Checks out the Aethertech in KR Aion 4.5

It's confirm. Looks like ill be putting Templar on back burner.:)
Old 08-04-2013, 04:49 PM
Asmodians

Started working on translating the aethertech skills list from a korean article. If anybody would like to help with the korean, please do visit the site.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i7...ird/flying.jpg
Old 08-04-2013, 10:07 PM
Asmodians

Ah, another magic-based class....
There goes the balance...heh.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM
Asmodians

Yea! Isn't it exciting! A new and wonderfull way to totally mess with players heads!

Of course they'll be OP to start in any sort of PvP.. not because thier intrinsicly OP.. but because people will have learned to play them, before people learn to counter them.

Stop being so mentally lazy fellow players!

ADJUST, ADAPT, OVERCOME!

The more new players that stay in game (and if its because of a new class.. hey.. NCSoft will have right) Or a player returning to play one of the new classes, or an older existing player who suddenly pay attention to the game because of the new classes and content its a GOOD THING.

More players on NA and EU servers=more influence in what the dev's (that are waaaaaaaaay over there in Korea) incorporate into the game from player suggestions and desires!

More player=more income to NCSoft so that the game continues to develop and grow..

Instead of. ya know.. "This title isn't all that profitable any more.. lets move it to legacy game status and suspend any further development."

SO many post and all they see is what THEY WANT! And seem to forget that even though the game IS Free to Play it still cost money to maintain much less develop the game further. If they're not getting the money from subscriptions then they're gonna have to keep goodies THAT PLAYERS WANT TO BUY in the cash shop.

I buy NC Coin on a semi regular basis.. If they still did subs, I'd still be subbing! (I miss my vet rewards I do.. they've been replaced but its just not the same!)

Aion is a wonderfully rich vibrant game. Lovely to look at... and not to many issues with the game engine that can't be delt with in one form or another. But still great fun to play. If it wasn't "I" would not still be playing!

I know I'm not alone...

Remember the great vast majority of players never post on the forums, or read the forums. They have no clue what gets discussed here... Only us forum addicts know. They accept the changes and enjoy them and they far out number us forum lurkers. NCSoft has metric they follow that tell them just how well the game is doing as a product, and where player spend thier money. Where the money goes is what spurs development of the game.

The money "Vote" pointed to new classes, and new ways of doing things...

End of Story. We got Gunslingers, and Song weavers, and Aethertechs, and what ever the song weavers counter part is going to be. (battle poet?). And two years from now they may drop even more classes on us, and certainly more content! And the devs have some pretty amazing imaginations.

Don't know about all of you, only myself, and I am going to enjoy the ride!

Last edited by LadyOfShadow - Siel; 08-08-2013 at 05:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2013, 05:11 AM
Asmodians

Great job Vashiro :D

and thanks for sharing the info @ phantomz.eu =]

Check out the website & register!
www.phantomz.eu