Old 08-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Asmodians
Default Raksha Pistol, no glow?

So I have returned to Aion after about a years break and started a gunner. I remember that raksha weapons have a glow and a spiralling dragon imbued to the weapon. Anyways, ran raksang last night and got a pistol. Was intensely happy about it thinking the skin would look awesome... There is no glow or a imbue of a dragon at all... I would still use it since the pistol itself looks okay, but my 55 coli tacs gun is better in stats and has an awesome glow. So question is, did aion remove the raksha weapon glows or did the pistol still not achieve an effect yet?
Old 08-24-2013, 05:57 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Raksha Pistol, no glow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xvalkyrie - Siel View Post
So I have returned to Aion after about a years break and started a gunner. I remember that raksha weapons have a glow and a spiralling dragon imbued to the weapon. Anyways, ran raksang last night and got a pistol. Was intensely happy about it thinking the skin would look awesome... There is no glow or a imbue of a dragon at all... I would still use it since the pistol itself looks okay, but my 55 coli tacs gun is better in stats and has an awesome glow. So question is, did aion remove the raksha weapon glows or did the pistol still not achieve an effect yet?
The devs decided the pistol model was too small to add that glow to it. And thinking about the way the dragon flys around a weapon hilt. It would look kinda stupid. :/

It's aright though the beritran pistols CERTAINLY make up for that.

/Wouldpayforberitranweaponswithmybody.

I got the sword and greatsword on my temp. Alls left is the shield... and holy mother of god I have never looked better <3