Old 09-05-2013, 05:52 PM
Asmodians
Default Sauro Supply Base requirements?

Is there anything I should know about this instance like if it has a time limit, ranking system or something, or maybe I need a certain amount of attack? And what's the cooldown of running it/when can I run it?
Old 09-05-2013, 05:59 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Sauro Supply Base requirements?

It takes hours to finish. Bosses range from tank n spank to wtf is it doing. Nothing hard though.

Collect Keys from boxes. 3 Keys is an easy boss. 4 or 5 keys you'll wipe.

http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:05 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
It takes hours to finish. Bosses range from tank n spank to wtf is it doing. Nothing hard though.

Collect Keys from boxes. 3 Keys is an easy boss. 4 or 5 keys you'll wipe.
How many bosses are there? And someone told me you can obtain "Sauren Armor" from a quest you do outside the base or something? Anyone know anything on that?

It's an eternal set but looks the same as the gunslinger sauro commander mythic set.

P.S. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm only asking about this instance so I can farm the gunslinger beritra skin from it... So I'd love to know how many bosses there are and who drops what...

Last edited by Sirshadow - Siel; 09-05-2013 at 06:07 PM.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:15 PM
Elyos

Uh, like...11 or something. And they all have massive HP pools. Yeah its a quest outside the entrance. I DE'd mine... It's trash.

As to what drops what, I think its random for armor, weapons have a specific though. But the drop rates in that place are so abysmally low you'll be lucky if you even get 1 eternal per run.

http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
Uh, like...11 or something. And they all have massive HP pools. Yeah its a quest outside the entrance. I DE'd mine... It's trash.

As to what drops what, I think its random for armor, weapons have a specific though. But the drop rates in that place are so abysmally low you'll be lucky if you even get 1 eternal per run.
Do you get the full set or just a piece? And what do you have to do?... what's the quest even o.o lol(again, just in this for the skin).
Old 09-05-2013, 06:38 PM
Elyos

http://power.plaync.co.kr/aion/%EB%B...85%B8%EB%94%A4

Sauro drop table.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Asmodians

Could sure use some of this stuff in english lol.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:09 PM
Elyos

I went in there with my legion friends it took us SOOOOOO long to get to the final boss and it took the final boss SOOOOO little to take us out.. though i did manage to get one piece of Sauren Armor. good luck!
Old 09-05-2013, 09:17 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordwarz - Israphel View Post
I went in there with my legion friends it took us SOOOOOO long to get to the final boss and it took the final boss SOOOOO little to take us out.. though i did manage to get one piece of Sauren Armor. good luck!
I'm guessing you can't just skip to the final boss like some other areas?
Old 09-05-2013, 09:20 PM
Elyos

Well i don't know all that much about that instance, just letting you know about my experience since it was my first try, but assuming you want to get your skins/set i'd suggest battling all bosses for a chance to get a sauren piece drop.