Old 09-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Asmodians
Default What about the gunslinger?

What about the gunslinger?
Which is what happens to this class? since the launch of the new chronicle we have faced a new class that uses guns. this new class has a monstrous advantage when fighting against the other. It has a very high attack speed, has a lot of skill chains, and if that was not enough, a skill that allows you to reduce the time of a skill and chains, not to mention a lot in his arsenal that includes silence speed among others. The angry is that it is a class out of all balance with other classes in the game. Gms the Lords suggest that present an improvement of this character attributes decline, and balancing their ability against other disadvantaged classes are exponential when a duel or pvp.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:24 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: What about the gunslinger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelolais - Siel View Post
What about the gunslinger?
Which is what happens to this class? since the launch of the new chronicle we have faced a new class that uses guns. this new class has a monstrous advantage when fighting against the other. It has a very high attack speed, has a lot of skill chains, and if that was not enough, a skill that allows you to reduce the time of a skill and chains, not to mention a lot in his arsenal that includes silence speed among others. The angry is that it is a class out of all balance with other classes in the game. Gms the Lords suggest that present an improvement of this character attributes decline, and balancing their ability against other disadvantaged classes are exponential when a duel or pvp.
Your engrish is horrible, and this thread is horrible. We've got enough threads QQ'ing about the gunslinger. They have 1 silence, 1 speed boost skill, cd resets since most of our chains share the same cd. Just stop.

/7asses
Old 09-15-2013, 11:25 AM
Elyos

An SM crying about a Gunner. Oh my sides. Please, learn your class or gtfo. You have zero excuse. Zero.

http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:32 AM
Asmodians

Sm's are pretty bad against gunslingers though.... x3
Old 09-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Elyos

lolno. Sm's curbstomp gunners. All Cloth curbstomps Gunners.

http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:47 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
lolno. Sm's curbstomp gunners. All Cloth curbstomps Gunners.
weird o.o I never have a problem with them... sorcs, sometimes... sm's never.
Old 09-15-2013, 11:58 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirshadow - Siel View Post
Your engrish is horrible, and this thread is horrible. We've got enough threads QQ'ing about the gunslinger. They have 1 silence, 1 speed boost skill, cd resets since most of our chains share the same cd. Just stop.

/7asses
I criticize my English, first who are you? I do not care what you think. second, probably have a guner out there on another account, and logically defend your interests as a gunslinger so you do not care messages that speak of the gunslingers. third is "Inglés" no "ergrish", no where in the world is spoken "ergrish" but I do not.
something else I will report your message as ofencivo apa punish you.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:00 PM
Asmodians

Quote:

/7asses
something else I will report your message as offensive to sanction you you.
Old 09-15-2013, 12:01 PM
Elyos

Quote:
weird o.o I never have a problem with them... sorcs, sometimes... sm's never.
Well. Fight better Cloth I guess lol.

Old 09-15-2013, 12:02 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelolais - Siel View Post
I criticize my English, first who are you? I do not care what you think. second, probably have a guner out there on another account, and logically defend your interests as a gunslinger so you do not care messages that speak of the gunslingers. third is "Inglés" no "ergrish", no where in the world is spoken "ergrish" but I do not.
something else I will report your message as ofencivo apa punish you.
1st off, I'm a gunslinger. 2nd, upon posting on the forums.. you agree to care what anyone posts/says in the thread you make. I've played as just about every class, and started as an assassin. Just get over it like people have with SM's being in the game. SM's are pretty OP but they're still just as powerful as they've always been in the game, same is gonna stay with gunslingers.

Also...

Your post is making my sides hurt from laughing so hard/
I love how everyone's argument for defending a gunslinger is "you probably play one". Rangers have the ability to keep you sleeping practically forever, they have a silence, random knock back status, and better burst but no one QQ's about them being OP.

We don't need another one of these threads, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
Well. Fight better Cloth I guess lol.
tell Siel elyos to step up their game XD

Last edited by Sirshadow - Siel; 09-15-2013 at 12:06 PM.