Old 06-10-2010, 03:34 PM
Asmodians
Default A Sin NOOB question about "Killer's eyes" skill

Hi,

I'm noob about sin and I don't understand the meaning of killer's eyes skill
"For 10Sec, boosts the effect of Physical attack power used right after the skill by 50%, and increases your Accuracy by 500."

Do I have to use this after or before other skills?
Would be great if you can give me an example how to use this skill.

Thanks

PS: I'm not native English speaker so please forgive me if my question sound dumb to you :)
Old 06-10-2010, 03:41 PM
Elyos
Default Re: A Sin NOOB question about "Killer's eyes" skill

I use Killer's eye AFTER Devotion, then swift slash then soul slash, and the description means that for the next 10 secs, the next skill you use has its power increased by 50% and the accuracy will increase the chance that skill will hit the enemy by 500, i also have a sin and it took me awhile to figure it out for myself :p
Old 06-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Asmodians

Thx for replied. :)
Old 06-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Elyos

I would use Killer's Eye BEFORE Devotion. The reasoning is that Devotion lasts only 5seconds. If you use Devotion before Killer's Eye you lose a second meaning you have just over 3 to strike your opponent and still have the benefit of Devotion. In order to not chance 'wasting' your devotion due to being slowed/kited... I would use Killer Eye first, then Devotion, I'd rather have 8 seconds on a killer eye than 1-2 seconds to use one of the best sin buffs (Devotion).

my .02 cents.

-I'm PVP. I just happened.
-I bake the best frownies ever!
-I triple-dog dare you!
-You just wasted an AP Pot.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:19 PM
Asmodians

.02 cents? That's only 2% of a penny. Jeez man! Give us more valuable information!
Old 06-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Elyos

use it with backstab, way better results
Old 06-10-2010, 11:48 PM
Asmodians

use KE with TS or SA/WB..reason. it effects the skill counter so its most valuable used with a skill that has a high skill counter...like TS,SA,WB,SoD,DS,Triniels dirk.
as for devo, i use it on aproach..40% isnt that much and its not worth the time of ure stun to bother with trying to get max dmg out of 1hit..unless ure ping is exelent and you can weave it without loosing much time..the i spose you could argue its worth while buffing prior
Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 PM
Asmodians

Good for use with one of the backstab moves, or a fully stacked Pain Rune. Killer's eye before Devotion, as one of the above posters mentioned with the timers... Killer's eye lasts for ten seconds, but only one hit. Devotion lasts for five seconds and as many hits as you can get in in the meantime.

Makes for a very good nuke...

A legacy of dreams and gossamer chains, subtle as sin and blatant as idiocy...
Old 06-11-2010, 05:29 AM
Asmodians

Devotion - Flurry - Crit Spell - Ambush - Killers eye - Surprise attack - Great opener.

Also good is...

Flurry - Crit spell - Ambush - stack 2 - 4 runs - Aether hold - Devotion - Killers eye - Wrathful - Surprise attack - jump in the air and kick his face into the ground.
Old 06-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riviel - Yustiel View Post
Good for use with one of the backstab moves, or a fully stacked Pain Rune. Killer's eye before Devotion, as one of the above posters mentioned with the timers... Killer's eye lasts for ten seconds, but only one hit. Devotion lasts for five seconds and as many hits as you can get in in the meantime.

Makes for a very good nuke...
err..killers eye dosnt effect magic dmg, hate to burst ure buble but using pain rune after KE wont even use the buff...unless they changed that in 1.9 wich i doubt
@prevenge wth oO
bind rune someone and only SA+CWS? kinda waisting it mate you got room to fit in 4-5attacks +weaves if ure pings exellent