Old 06-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Asmodians
Default Master account is perm. blocked

I haven't played for several months. I decided to check out Aion again but when i went to go log into my main Ncsoft account it tells me its perm. blocked. Why is that? I emailed support but wondering if this has been a problem in the past. Is it because I didn't play for several months?
Old 06-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Asmodians
Default Re: Master account is perm. blocked

I do see that some people (via google search) say it might be a billing issue. Which would make sense since i havent logged in and i no longer pay ( i did cancel my account)

does this mean my account is gone for good?
Old 06-12-2010, 07:15 AM
Asmodians

To be honest, it sounds like you've been hacked. Typically gold farmers will change your password once you've been hacked so they can go to town on your account(s) and you won't be able to get in and see what they're doing.

NCsoft doesn't send you an email when IPs from China and such have accessed your account; they just permanently block it once they see the breach so the hackers can't continue to use it, then they wait for you to call them and get it rectified.

I think a phonecall to NCsoft support is in order here. Just a hunch. ;)
Old 06-12-2010, 05:27 PM
Asmodians

Something has been odd with the master account site. A lot of people are having issues.

I stopped playing for a month and as soon as I come back, I'm locked out of my master account so I guess NCsoft won't be getting my money because I can't log in to give them any.
Old 06-15-2010, 02:05 AM
Elyos

i too am in the same boat. i my aion acount hasnt been active for a few months and when i try logging on to add game time, i am told my account is perma blocked. i have also tried contacting ncsoft support but have recieved only an automated reply sofar. i just hope the issue can be resolved.
Old 06-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Elyos

If you are having problems accessing your master account I would suggest calling or contacting via web the Customer Support Team. There could be a few reasons for this and it is best to contact them directly.

Please check the e-mail associated with your Aion game account, as you may have received an e-mail from us explaining why your account is blocked. If the block is not permanent, the e-mail may also say how long the block will remain in place. Be sure to check your spam/junk-mail/rubbish folders.

If you did not receive an e-mail regarding the block on your account, you will need to contact support for more information. You can contact the Aion Support Team by e-mailing support@aiononline.com. Please be sure to include the following information when contacting support: NCsoft Account, Aion Game Account, Server, and Character Name(s).

Call by Phone: Phone customer service for billing and technical issues from Monday through Friday, 12 noon to 5 p.m. CT, by calling (512) 225-6359. Phone support for in-game issues is not available.

Customer Technical Support

Please also add support@ncsoft.com and support@aiononline.com to any spam whitelists or allowed e-mail address lists for your e-mail program, so that you can be sure you'll receive our responses

Call by Phone: Phone customer service for billing and technical issues from Monday through Friday, 12 noon to 5 p.m. CT, by calling (512) 225-6359. Phone support for in-game issues is not available.

[IMG]http://i188.photobucket.com/albums/z247/katfield/TRINE/trinesig1.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited by {CC}Trine - Siel; 06-15-2010 at 05:04 PM.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:23 PM
Asmodians

This had just happened to me recently. It seems that a 3rd party company had infiltrated your account, and compromised the security. The NCsoft system had automatically banned it to prevent them from dealing damage to your account.

Send them an E-Mail to support, and they will open up an support account for you. Good luck man!

You'll have your account back within 1-2 weeks, considering how long it took me.

Sincerely,
Crimsonbow - Azphel - Asmodian