Old 12-28-2013, 10:13 AM
Asmodians
Default pet food ; thorns?????

well im level 65 and i want to get thorns for my pet .... the problem is the highest lvel mob that drops thorns is 52... and i cant get drop from that soo anyone that has thorns im ready to buy them
Old 12-28-2013, 11:03 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: pet food ; thorns?????

One way you can procure thorns is by lvling alts to grind them. I've gotten many thorn drops from smoking/dry embers in Sulfur Archipelago, Abyss. A easier way is simply to ask your legionmates and friends to save thorn drops for you.

Ladarius - My baby pocket sin. He's very fat and very cute, but don't pet him. He'll bite. :3
Old 12-28-2013, 11:12 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Microcosmos - Siel View Post
One way you can procure thorns is by lvling alts to grind them. I've gotten many thorn drops from smoking/dry embers in Sulfur Archipelago, Abyss. A easier way is simply to ask your legionmates and friends to save thorn drops for you.
i dont have alts and im not planning to have any so if anyone here with alts leveling them please collect some thorns mail them to me and youlll get your reward ... im in siel server btw
EDIT: i dont ahve a legion now......every single legion is so stict omgggg whats wrong with pretending to be miley cyrus and saying imma lick people while riding a wrecking ball +i have a 40 inch tongue ?????????

Last edited by MegaAwesomSniper - Siel; 12-28-2013 at 11:18 AM.
Old 12-28-2013, 11:25 AM
Asmodians

Well, how bout that...lol
Old 12-28-2013, 11:33 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaAwesomSniper - Siel View Post
whats wrong with pretending to be miley cyrus and saying imma lick people while riding a wrecking ball +i have a 40 inch tongue ?????????
*mindblown* X.x;

Ladarius - My baby pocket sin. He's very fat and very cute, but don't pet him. He'll bite. :3