Old 01-02-2014, 10:28 PM
Asmodians
Default error code 37

I am trying to log in to a new account and after entering the password it tell me I must agree to the Aion Game Service agreement....I thought I did. Where do I find it?
Old 01-05-2014, 07:24 AM
Elyos
Default Re: error code 37

The box that pops up will have an agree button at the bottom of it. Hit that button and you should be good to go. It's going to show you that box every single time you log in so they GM's can tell you that you have no excuse for not reading the rules because they make you agree to them every time you log in
Old 01-05-2014, 04:18 PM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindspank - Israphel View Post
The box that pops up will have an agree button at the bottom of it. Hit that button and you should be good to go. It's going to show you that box every single time you log in so they GM's can tell you that you have no excuse for not reading the rules because they make you agree to them every time you log in
You need to log into your master account and then agree to the EULA there first.
Old 01-05-2014, 04:40 PM
Elyos

There are no master accounts. Him logging in to the forums is the same as logging in to a master account. To my knowledge, there is no web based EULA anymore. I created an asmodian account after the account merges and I never had to log in to my account over the internet and agree to an EULA. You were gone for a while, stay gone. You clearly don't know what you're talking about.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:01 PM
Elyos

I have just created a new account too and cannot log into game. Message 37.
There is no agreement button to click on, so does anyone know what I need to do next.
Old 01-08-2014, 02:36 PM
Elyos

When you try to log in, how far does it let you get? Do you get the "Error 37" at the username and password screen, before that when launching the game, or after that when trying to log in?
Old 01-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Elyos

It doesn't say 'error' just (37). I've managed to get into my game now, but my husband is still getting this message when he tries to log in. After you fill in accout name and password and press ok, up comes this message. You press ok on that message which leaves you then to put your password in again, so in a loop really, dont know what to do about it.