Old 02-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Elyos
Default Need your Screenshots HELP!

Hello my name is Kwan,

I need good quality screenshots of people in the Male Stormwing Cloth Set. If you have a Wind Spirit Hat, wear that too! Front - back - side screenshots! I'm going to use them to help make my aion cosplay for Otakon in August.

Thank you!
Old 02-19-2014, 02:20 AM
Asmodians
Default Re: Need your Screenshots HELP!

Heya, I'm not sure how hard-core of a cos-player you are, but I took several screenshots for you. The only piece of Stormwing I don't have is the shoes, but they have the claws for Asmo. I gave the best-looking screenshots I could find on the internet for the Elyos shoes. They are actually quite simple compared to the rest of the set.

I also took screenshots of the pieces separated in case you need the dynamics of how they go together, and easier to see some details.

Note the "tassels" on the leggings are separate pieces, not designs into the fabric. I tried to show that in one screenshot.

If you need more or you need clearer ones, let me know; I'll get a friend to take the screenshots to get better angles.

Side note: sorry, but I'm an Asmo. Pet my fur?

Close Shots - Top / Side

Close Shots - Back

Old 02-19-2014, 02:23 AM
Asmodians

Single Piece Shot - Pauldrons

Single Piece Shot - Tunic

Single Piece Shot - Leggings / Belt

Single Piece Shot - Gloves

Shoes - These are not my images, but edited ones from the internet

Old 02-19-2014, 03:34 AM
Elyos

I know it's not super useful since it doesn't get from different angles or close ups but I feel like the original color of the SW set make it blend together. This site shows it in different colors that I think help set apart some of the pieces.

http://aion.power.plaync.com/wiki/%E...84%B8%ED%8A%B8
Old 02-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazer - Israphel View Post
I know it's not super useful since it doesn't get from different angles or close ups but I feel like the original color of the SW set make it blend together. This site shows it in different colors that I think help set apart some of the pieces.
When you say original color, was there a color update on the set? Because I didn't dye the SW set I'm wearing. I know it was considered "evening" in Altgard when I took these screenshots, so the sun wasn't as intense as it would've been in afternoon I suppose.
Old 02-19-2014, 09:16 AM
Asmodians

I think the colour is related to graphic settings in this case.

Worst <insert class here> Aion NA. BUT BEAUTIFUL!
Old 02-19-2014, 03:01 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forthyn - Siel View Post
When you say original color, was there a color update on the set? Because I didn't dye the SW set I'm wearing. I know it was considered "evening" in Altgard when I took these screenshots, so the sun wasn't as intense as it would've been in afternoon I suppose.
That might be the difference. I have the plate and it doesn't look as dark or slightly muted as your armor does in those screen shots so that may be the difference I'm seeing. I'm sure the evening shade didn't help either.
Old 02-19-2014, 10:58 PM
Asmodians

Here are a few I took in Pandemonium, the sun was nice and bright and overall more lively atmosphere:

Old 02-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Elyos

Quote:
Congrats on your crotch
Old 02-21-2014, 10:12 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackburrow - Siel View Post
Congrats on your crotch
Best part is I'm not even excited; just well-equipped.

Just one of the reasons why Elyos reroll Asmo.