Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-26-2014, 05:13 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 201
Default AION 4.5

I am sure that each person have your own opinion about AION, but I would like to consider some points.

AION is amazing game but are losting players because the developers make consecutives errors.

I am wondering that the basis of all errors consisting of a single statement:

AION sponsors are systematically nullifying the entire contents of the game with each new release.

Yes! This is the reason. This is a problem.

I explain:

All items in the game should work based on a progressive scale. You start with A and go to B, then B you go to C and so on.

You should never go straight to C without passing through A and B first.

For example: PVP SET

To you get a set *ABYSS 55* you should change the *ABYSS 50* + medals according necessary (Platinum Medal)

To you get a set *ABYSS 60* you should change the *ABYSS 55* + medals according necessary (Mithiril Medal)

To you get a set *BM* you should change the *COMMANDER ABYSS 60* + according necessary (BLOOD MARK)
OR
To you get a set *ABYSS 65* you should change the *COMMANDER ABYSS 60* + medals according necessary (CERAMIUN MEDAL)


For example PVE SET:

To you get the Mythical set you should supply your 60 set (TSH or Elementis or Craft or etc)

For me this would be the logic of the game, but unfortunately no one thought about it.

Do the solution is to make a Israphel and Siel merge?

Not are all. I think this will be another big mistake. Because there will always be a dominant race and SIEL has the most balanced set of AION. When the NCS unite these two servers they will change this balance by transferring the problem of Israphel to SIEL. Moreover, the two servers together will make the heavy, slow and more LAG game. The consequence is obvious. Widespread dismay. Many players will leave the AION.

Is there anything that can be done to save the AION?

The first thing you need to understand is that nothing turn back. The second thing is that there is no salvation for a game. All games have a life time and one day everything will end. But some last longer than others and yields more money than others.

One thing that AION need to change the current scenario of the game and make it more competitive and balanced (ASMOS and ELYOS) and to solve it you need to break this paradigm that you can only choose one race. That's because there is no point in having only one race in his account. That should have ended the day on which the game became free. Why? Because you can have multiple accounts.

Before you had all your characters on one account, you now have an account for each character. This stimulated the black market. Character in AION turned commerce, trade turned kinah, there is an army of boots and Hackers are loose feasting. The punishment has become obsolete and only works on veteran players. A beginner player, for example, can up from level 1 to 65 in just 2 days and 1 week it will be FULL BM. This is absurd for the veteran who has been here since the beginning and now dies easy for a hacker who has just one week in the game. Do you want another example?

The NCS has created an incentive campaign just for the ASMOS and has worked in reverse. Why? Because every time you create privileges for a smaller group on a larger group, you create a tab. The separator creates a difference and the difference excludes privileged. Is this not obvious?

Going ahead...

The NCS could sell an item that would solve the problem of balancing the servers. It is an item of change of race. Yes What is the problem if anymeone convert your Elyo in Asmo? That would change everything. An entire legion could switch sides and so why would not there be balance in the hands of players.

There are many things that NCS could make. Really many things, but what saddens me is being systematically ignored.


In portugese - Em portugues.

Eu sei que cada um tem a sua opinião sobre a situação do AION, mas gostaria de falar o que eu penso sobre isso.

O AION é um jogo incrível e o jogo só está perdendo jogadores porque os desenvolvedores deste jogo cometeram uma série de erros sucessivos.

Eu penso que a base de todos os erros consiste em uma única afirmação.

Os administradores do AION estão sistematicamente anulando todo o conteúdo do jogo a cada nova versão.

Sim. Este é o motivo. Este é o problema.

Eu explico.

Todos os itens do jogo deveriam funcionar com base em uma escala progressiva. Você começa com A e vai para B, depois de B você vai para C e assim sucessivamente.

Você jamais deveria ir direto para C sem passar por A e B primeiro.

Exemplo SET PVP:

Para você adquirir o conjunto de * ABYSS 55 * você deveria trocar o conjunto de * ABYSS 50 * mais as medalhas necessárias (Platinum Medal).

Para você adquirir o conjunto de * ABYSS 60 * você deveria trocar o conjunto de * ABYSS 55 * mais as medalhas necessárias * Mithiril Medal *.

Para você adquirir o conjunto * BM * você deveria trocar o conjunto * COMMANDER ABYSS 60 * mais os * Blood Mark * necessários.

OU

Para você adquirir o conjunto * ABYSS 65 * você deveria usar o conjunto * COMMANDER ABYSS 60 * mais as medalhas necessárias * Ceramium Medal *.

Exemplo SET PVE:

Para você adquirir o conjunto Mythical você deveria fornecer algum conjunto eternal 60 ( TSH ou Elementis ou Craft ou etc).

Para mim essa seria a lógica do jogo, mas infelizmente ninguém pensou nisso.


A solução agora é fazer um merge de Israphel com Siel?

Não. Eu penso que esse será outro grande erro. Porque sempre vai existir uma raça dominante e SIEL tem o conjunto mais equilibrado do AION. Quando a NCS unir esses dois servidores eles vão mudar esse equilíbrio transferindo o problema de ISRAPHEL para SIEL. Além disso, os dois servidores juntos vão tornar o jogo pesado, lento e com mais LAG. A consequência é obvia. Desanimo generalizado. Centenas de jogadores vão abandonar o AION.

Existe alguma coisa que pode ser feito para salvar o AION?

A primeira coisa que você precisa entender é que o que passou não volta atrás. A segunda coisa é que não existe salvação para um jogo. Todos os jogos têm um tempo de vida e um dia tudo vai acabar. Porém alguns duram mais tempo que outros e rende mais dinheiro que outros.

Uma coisa que o AION precisa para mudar o cenário atual do jogo e torná-lo mais competitivo e equilibrado (Asmos e Elyos) e para resolver isso você precisa quebrar esse paradigma de que você só pode escolher uma raça. Isso porque não há mais sentido em ter apenas uma raça na sua conta. Isso deveria ter acabado no dia em que o jogo se tornou gratuito. Por quê? Porque você pode ter várias contas.

Antes você tinha todos os seus personagens em uma única conta, agora você tem uma conta para cada personagem. Isso estimulou o mercado negro. Personagem no AION virou comercio, KINAH virou comercio, há um exercito de boots e os Hackers estão soltos fazendo a festa. A punição tornou-se obsoleta e só funciona em jogadores veteranos. Um novato, por exemplo, pode avançar do nível 1 ao 65 em apenas 2 dias e em 1 semana ele será FULL BM. Isso é um absurdo para o veterano que está aqui desde o inicio e que agora morre fácil para um hacker que tem apenas uma semana no jogo. Quer outro exemplo?

A NCS criou uma campanha de incentivo apenas para os ASMOS e tem funcionado de forma inversa. Por quê? Porque toda vez que você cria privilégios para um grupo menor sobre um grupo maior, você cria um separador. O separador cria a diferença e a diferença exclui os privilegiados. Isso não é obvio?

Continuando...

A NCS poderia vender um item que resolveria o problema do equilíbrio nos servidores. É um item de mudança de raça. Sim. Qual o problema de alguém converter o seu ELYO em ASMO? Isso mudaria tudo. Uma legião inteira poderia mudar de lado e assim o motivo de não haver equilíbrio estaria nas mãos dos jogadores.

Há muitas coisas que a NCS poderia fazer. Realmente muitas, mas o que me deixa triste é ser sistematicamente ignorada.

Last edited by Ksara - Israphel; 02-26-2014 at 05:23 PM.
  #2  
Old 02-26-2014, 05:21 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 179
Default Re: AION 4.5

TLDR





K
  #3  
Old 02-26-2014, 05:35 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 210
Default Re: AION 4.5

4.5 didn't bring much IMO. A new class that's fun to play, a couple new instances, and a schedule that means you're either sieging or getting ready to siege every time you get online. 4.0 did more damage to the game if you ask me. Replacing content with pvp isn't generally a viable strategy in NA. But they don't cater to NA, so they don't care. I'm honestly not sure whether they'd care if every cash shop player in NA suddenly stopped cash shopping it to protest their... we'll call it lack of efficiency for the sake of being polite. Korea's their main market, so if it isn't broke there, it's not fixed here.

People have been forecasting the downfall of this game for awhile. I've been here since March 2013 and I can't count how often I've seen it threatened. Aion's still here. Likely not because it's the greatest game ever, but more likely because the people who buy off the cash shop, post on the forums, and have been max geared every patch have a massive time and money investment in the game.

Personally, I'm biding my time. I log my main in for sieges that I want to participate in. I log some of my alts for some dredges and arenas. Otherwise, I'm checking out other games. Why? Sick of bots and goldspammers. Sick of not having issues resolved by support. Sick of disconnecting at random inopportune times. Sick of stupidity, which is made worse by the stupidly easy leveling of today. Sick of the community as well. I don't have a huge amount of experience with MMOs, but this one has the most toxic community I've come across. I can name some exceptions, but trolls and other dbags are the norm and not the exception here. But that's not something nc can fix.
  #4  
Old 02-26-2014, 06:28 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Kysis Bonecollector
  • Posts: 13,948
Default Re: AION 4.5

The nyerk of it is. The Dev's aren't making errors. Their game is flourishing in the environment it was designed for. Look to the localization team for when you point the blame finger.
__________________


http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
  #5  
Old 02-26-2014, 06:37 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 210
Default Re: AION 4.5

They have such a thing? Seriously? Localization as in slight modifications to adjust for language barriers or localization as in adapting to this market? If its the latter, they suck at it. Massively.
  #6  
Old 02-26-2014, 09:21 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 421
Default Re: AION 4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefertitian - Siel View Post
4.5 didn't bring much IMO. A new class that's fun to play, a couple new instances, and a schedule that means you're either sieging or getting ready to siege every time you get online. 4.0 did more damage to the game if you ask me. Replacing content with pvp isn't generally a viable strategy in NA. But they don't cater to NA, so they don't care. I'm honestly not sure whether they'd care if every cash shop player in NA suddenly stopped cash shopping it to protest their... we'll call it lack of efficiency for the sake of being polite. Korea's their main market, so if it isn't broke there, it's not fixed here.

People have been forecasting the downfall of this game for awhile. I've been here since March 2013 and I can't count how often I've seen it threatened. Aion's still here. Likely not because it's the greatest game ever, but more likely because the people who buy off the cash shop, post on the forums, and have been max geared every patch have a massive time and money investment in the game.

Personally, I'm biding my time. I log my main in for sieges that I want to participate in. I log some of my alts for some dredges and arenas. Otherwise, I'm checking out other games. Why? Sick of bots and goldspammers. Sick of not having issues resolved by support. Sick of disconnecting at random inopportune times. Sick of stupidity, which is made worse by the stupidly easy leveling of today. Sick of the community as well. I don't have a huge amount of experience with MMOs, but this one has the most toxic community I've come across. I can name some exceptions, but trolls and other dbags are the norm and not the exception here. But that's not something nc can fix.
I try to kid myself that what you post isn't true but it's hard to deny that a lot of what you say is really happening to Aion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
Their game is flourishing in the environment it was designed for.
Are you sure about that? NCSoft have just announced a closure / merge of 15 servers into only 3 in Korea.
http://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Korea_Merges
  #7  
Old 02-26-2014, 10:03 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: General
  • Posts: 126
Default Re: AION 4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonGB - Siel View Post
I try to kid myself that what you post isn't true but it's hard to deny that a lot of what you say is really happening to Aion.



Are you sure about that? NCSoft have just announced a closure / merge of 15 servers into only 3 in Korea.
http://aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Korea_Merges

5. What are the names of the new servers?
Notmanyon,Imbalanced,Zerg,PvE and Lag

15 to just a few...just like the NA servers.
  #8  
Old 02-26-2014, 10:16 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 421
Default Re: AION 4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurai - Tiamat View Post
5. What are the names of the new servers?
Notmanyon,Imbalanced,Zerg,PvE and Lag

15 to just a few...just like the NA servers.
I'm not sure they have decided the names yet Jurai, in some ways NA is already ahead as they seem to be slowly gaining from the merges they did before F2P.

It's still not to late to turn Aion around as is slowly happening here but the devs will need to act on bots & cheats and listen a lot more to what we want.
  #9  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:31 PM
Elyos
  • Rank: Kysis Bonecollector
  • Posts: 13,948
Default Re: AION 4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeonGB - Siel View Post
I'm not sure they have decided the names yet Jurai, in some ways NA is already ahead as they seem to be slowly gaining from the merges they did before F2P.

It's still not to late to turn Aion around as is slowly happening here but the devs will need to act on bots & cheats and listen a lot more to what we want.
There are no NA devs. That's the whole problem. 4.5 is what 4.0 should have been. But it's to little to late, server imbalance is quite literally the worst its ever been BECAUSE 4.0 was so miserable a patch, even more staggering than during the 1.5 ban waves or the 6 month UA lockdowns of LM/NZ.
__________________


http://www.twitch.tv/zelandias - World of Tanks, Dark Souls, FF14, and any game that's recommended really.
  #10  
Old 02-26-2014, 11:37 PM
Asmodians
  • Rank: Commander
  • Posts: 421
Default Re: AION 4.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelandia - Israphel View Post
There are no NA devs. That's the whole problem. 4.5 is what 4.0 should have been. But it's to little to late, server imbalance is quite literally the worst its ever been BECAUSE 4.0 was so miserable a patch, even more staggering than during the 1.5 ban waves or the 6 month UA lockdowns of LM/NZ.

Then the NCWest management need to jump & shout (shake it all about) until NCS devs hear them.
Gameforge do even less, they celebrated when NC changed the name of Athertech to Riders, how stupid & irrelevant is that?
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 09:05 PM.