Old 03-30-2014, 05:51 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Fastest Way to become a Broker Independent Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Etharielle - Siel View Post
Well, Lvl 55 is the last opportunity to get on the FTS.
I guess on the servers the gathering spots are crowded (bots, lvl 65 chars getting all ur nodes...) and on the FTS it's not that bad (considering nearly everyone is just blasting through most of inggison!)
I can't speak for the NA servers (which are more c rowded than the EU servers I returend to), but having an alt on the FTS just for gathering is the best idea. This actually might work over at the eu servers, where nearly NO ONE is using the FTS.

Just a sidenote to the superior potions - i started to craft them recently and it's not rly worth the money. Based on the material prices on the broker and the things I have to buy from the vendor, I would have to sell ONE pot for 60k. No one rly pays the price (a stack of 100 would be what... 6 million kinah), but it's fine for the legion to use (or urself)... I actually got most of the materials out of the legion warehouse and from mates in my legion and crafted some of the pots and distributed them to the clerics healing in the high-level instances (that would be me and 2 other clerics :3).

Last thing - morph the bundled items! 3 times the profit....
That makes a lot of sense, but I think I'll just keep him in the 30s since the only thing I need is for him to be on the FTS hah. But can I also use him as my alchemist? Or do I have to be a higher level for some alchemy stuff?
Old 03-30-2014, 07:27 AM
Asmodians

You can't aethertap magical aether (lvl 400+) without being level 50. You need magical aether to morph ingredients for fine potions and serums. Crafting isn't locked to a particular level, toon level matters not at all.
Old 01-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Asmodians

I have found the best way to obtain DP for morphing, besides DP jellies, is to get a Lv50 toon, go up to Asteria Fort in upper abyss, and kill all the guards on the 3 artifacts surrounding the fortress. they're all still Lv50 mobs which makes me happeh
Old 01-13-2015, 01:23 AM
Asmodians

i did not read all the post but this is what i do and always did for along time. Did is what i do for Cooking.

- lvl aethertaping (essencetaping was always a waste since i can morph)

- if you are a person that have patience to aethertap long time at once then i recommend making a SW class for it. Infinite flight time. Perfect for it. Add a long playlist of music and you are good to go.

- i have 4 toons lv 50 that i log every 20 min when 4k DP jelly is ready and just eathertap in between.

for faster aether - i cancel the white aether since most time takes more seconds than it should for just white and gather just green ones and above

- macro: /attack Magical Aether
so you won't have to click it. It has a decent range for the aether avaible in your vecinity.

- macro for opening aether bundles:

/use Greater Magical Aether(you can drag them directly from bag in the macro window)
/delay 0.3
/use Greater Magical Aether
/delay 0.3
....and so on one under the other as long as the macro list allows you.

same for
/use Pure Magical Aether
/delay 0.3
______

/use Brilliant Magical Aether
/delay 0.3

So you fingers won't bleed opening tons of aether you need.

This is my most efficient way and craft around 5k-10k food/week - pots/scrolls in your case (i play only int he evening during week) depending of the patience but still being able to get a nice amount of cash just by doing this. Never add too much of your craft in the same at broker.
i hope it was useful info :P

Last edited by Lilitrix - Siel; 01-13-2015 at 02:52 AM.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:18 AM
Elyos

Esensetapping = 499
Aethertaping = 499
Alchemist = Master

How to do 200%+ Profit?

1- Gather Aether/ Magical Aether & Required Materials (e.g. Diamonds Used in Greter Running Scrolls) << Gives 10 Scrolls/1 Diamond *you will spend 30 min Gathering These*
2- Buy The Specific Paper Type Used in The Crafting From Supply NPC (1000 Scrolls Paper Cost 1.5 mil)
3- AFK Craft or Sleep Craft <lol> The 1000 Scrolls
4- Wake up Morning, Sell The Scrolls 10,000 less or more(Depends on you, and on the market)
5- Profit will be 10 mil (Expenses = 1.5 mil) === Total Income Will be 8.5 mil
Old 01-27-2015, 07:59 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angillix - Tiamat View Post
- Candy that says “you cannot use some skills” like poco or argint candy cut crafting time a lot by reducing the animations (like 20-40%). Consider using it if you are crafting lots of elemental waters or big batch crafting jobs.
Here's a tip if you're a scout class (Sin/Ranger).

You can use the Worg or Karnif Souls from the job shops (Where you get seeds/poisons) for the same effect.
Old 01-28-2015, 06:42 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nefertitian - Siel View Post
3. You will need access to forts in the abyss and Gelk to obtain the morph methods. Haven't heard of any being available in Katalam/Danaria yet..
My smaller Cleric JeJune is an expert alchemist and I'm going to bump her to Master (I'm expert alchemist but am already a Master cook).

For me, my morph designs were from the forts... but it seems they sell many of them at the NPCs behind the desk, close to the Aether/Essencetapping NPCs that boost your levels.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:43 AM
Asmodians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilitrix - Siel View Post
for faster aether - i cancel the white aether since most time takes more seconds than it should for just white and gather just green ones and above
This is bad advice. Better advice is:

1. Just cancel whites that are taking too long (other grades will be a net gain over time)
2. Don't aethertap yellow-con aether. Xp is the same but xp/hr and aether yield will be much lower. Do white/pale yellow con.
Old 06-17-2015, 03:00 PM
Elyos

craft manastone is a good way to make kinah, u need to check broker 10+ times a day to purchase out the raw materies so that no one can take your market...but it takes time. if u keep purchasing(like crit +14 for 12k and sell crit+19 for 3.5m) and keep crit +14 at price of 15k then for a week or so no one will take over the market. Because crit+14 at price of 15k seems no profit when crit +19 sells for 3.5m.