Old 06-15-2010, 02:35 AM
Elyos
Default Most useful Craft?

Hey guys,

I am new to the game, so I am a little lost to which craft would be the most "useful" not "profitable". A friend that I play with is a Master Alchemist so I don't think I will be going with alchemy. I was thinking cooking for the buffs that the food give? Is that a wise choice? I am looking for something that will be useful for endgame content rather then being able to make a buck.

P.S. I am a Cleric, not sure if that would change the craft's usefulness?

Thanks in Advance,
Mila
Old 06-15-2010, 06:02 AM
Elyos
Default Re: Most useful Craft?

Useful is going to depend on the class. As a whole you really do want to learn all the crafts so that you can make all your own gear and consumables. Furthermore the current end game gear requires you to master at least 1 craft to lvl 449 so there is really no getting around it. Personally what I did was picked crafts that benefit my class the most. For my chanter I picked handicrafting for the staves and jewelry. For my spirit master I mastered tailoring and will eventually do alchemy. For my assassin I am doing weapons and my gladiator I have maxed armorsmithing. Its alot of work to level up all those crafts on many alts but its worth it in the end.
Old 06-15-2010, 08:56 AM
Elyos

I plan on leveling all my crafts but I am trying to decide what would be the best for my master craft as a Cleric?
Old 06-15-2010, 09:29 AM
Elyos

Keep in mind you can only master 2 crafts (excluding essencetapping, aether tapping)but you can learn them all. So for a cleric you should do armorsmithing and/or handicrafting.
Old 06-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Asmodians

as a cleric i mastered Cooking was benificial to all
Old 06-20-2010, 09:03 PM
Elyos

my sin 399 cooking, ranger expert cooking, chanter 399 handicraft, sorcerer 230 tailoring