Old 11-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Elyos
Default Re: Aion Rainmeter - Discussion and Support Thread

Hiiromie still here? Didn't see answers lately
Old 11-19-2014, 12:34 AM
Asmodians

I've been having a few issues as of late with mine. Sometimes, It just won't won't record. Period. I can't figure out why. I wanted to test my Sin's dps with deadly abandon and fool around with rotations but it isn't recording damage. The ARM program sits there blankly. The character is entered and I've used it on that character before. Any suggestions on how to get it back into gear?

P.S I also notice this issue when I click new session (I'm very meticulous in how I test my dps)
Old 02-15-2015, 12:09 AM
Elyos

I have an issue installing Rain Meter. Malwarebytes is identifying it as hostile and blocking the installation. since I trust Malewarebytes I was wondering if anyone can explain this?
Old 02-15-2015, 10:44 AM
Elyos

it acts like a cloud trojan gathering info is why it gets blocked its the way the program is written ..
was directed at the other person .. also bro if ur arm isn't working you might need to add char names or stop using hacks .. its one or the other .. in the settings you go through and you manually add each of your chars toons names ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelbeatha - Tiamat View Post
I have an issue installing Rain Meter. Malwarebytes is identifying it as hostile and blocking the installation. since I trust Malewarebytes I was wondering if anyone can explain this?

Last edited by Gutofsouls - Tiamat; 02-15-2015 at 10:46 AM.
Old 02-15-2015, 10:47 AM
Elyos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelbeatha - Tiamat View Post
Disable malwarebytes and then complete the install. With malwarebytes still disabled add it to the exception list within. Then enable malwarebytes and see if it works.